Draft About Nothing - QF: Green_Smiley vs Moby

With players at their career peak, who would win? Edit Edit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Religiously defending? :lol:
Robson faced carre magique in inferior services ups and performed admirably.
I already responded to this to you once before, but here we go again.

I checked out your Robson compilation from that game and he was playing almost the most advanced midfielder who tracked back and put in tackles from time to time with plenty of midfield support and a dedicated holder to help him.

This was the formation that day with 4 midfielders.

My point all along emphasizes the same. While there is no questioning Robson's capabilities off the ball, he like any other B2B should be accompanied by a holder when facing a Goat No.10

Moby

Dick
I can already sense what you are going for with Didi and I have been hoping for drawing you if we do go through. Not because of this midfield thing, but there is a particular setup we can only play against you.
Yeah whatever man. Once you play enough drafts you realize you've argued for pretty much every side of every argument anyway. :lol:

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
I agree that Robson has to deploy a more defensive brief here and he's not getting released to drive into the opposition box as frequently as he might like. But I don't really see the problem, Platini is the GOAT 10 for ghosting into the box to score, Stoichkov probably won't provide the type of touchline-hugging service that Robson might like to attack, while Schurrle will get nothing out of Nilton on the other side. And next to the waify Saurez and Platini combo, Robson has some tremendous defensive attributes in midfield that will come to the fore here.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
I'm with GSTQ on this one. Moby's midfield has more overlaps and are less complimentary to each other. Like Platini and Robson, but feel Suarez had much less to contribute. Platini will run this game. A more dedicated DM passer like Deschamps fit in better imo.