Dušan Vlahović

dinostar77

That is such stupid logic :lol:

You're also saying Vlahovic is proven because he wore a Juve shirt? the state of that post.

I guess Brandon Williams is proven too.
It really isnt.

Theres a whole raft of variables to consider, which will affect the number of goals a striker scores.

Also much easier for a armchair fan to champion the cause of a striker who plays for a well oiled team, than a striker who plays on a disfunctional team with a negative defensive manager.

The simple fact that chelsea, bayern and utd are sniffing around vlahovic and see him as a bargain given juventus's current predicament says everything about his qualities.

Last edited:

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
80m is too expensive and too risky for a player who has poor season. He has potential so if it’s for reasonable price then it’s worth a punt and 80m is nowhere near being reasonable.

Last edited:

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
Nowhere near enough proven for that fee as he's struggled to score for juve for large periods of this season. For that amount 80 mil you can get both kane and Gift Orban which would be a great young prospect and proven older combination.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Loan with an obligation to buy if he scores certain number of goals. Or option to buy at 80m next year with a good loan fees this year.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
It really isnt.

Theres a whole raft of variables to consider, which will affect the number of goals a striker scores.

Also much easier for a armchair fan to champion the cause of a striker who plays for a well oiled team, than a striker who plays on a disfunctional team with a negative defensive manager.

The simple fact that chelsea, bayern and utd are sniffing around vlahovic and see him as a bargain given juventus's current predicament says everything about his qualities.
You know that they see him as a bargain at 80m now do you?

Cassidy

Its been reported by a few outlets. Imagine how much he'd cost if juventus had a good season.
But he didn’t…. But yet you know these clubs think 80m is a bargain

dinostar77

Still didnt read it properly did you?

I'll repeat, a.number.of.news.outlets.reported.that.clubs.such.as.manutd.chelsea.bayern.see.him.as.a.bargain.at.£80mil

That clear enough for you?

Cassidy

Still didnt read it properly did you?

I'll repeat, a.number.of.news.outlets.reported.that.clubs.such.as.manutd.chelsea.bayern.see.him.as.a.bargain.at.£80mil

That clear enough for you?
It is, even though its not true

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman

I have no idea why juventus want lukaku. Of course chelsea will pay some amount in addition to lukaku, but I do not understand the deal.

I believe it will be a good addition for Pochettino. Even though, it is hard to see Vlahovic displacing jackson at the moment. However, it gives Pochettino that out and out 'target' number 9 and competition for the striker position. Not sure what will happen to Borja though, because I do not believe there is enough games for 3 strikers for chelsea this season.

Judas

Open to offers
Don't rate him. He's probably a bit of an upgrade on Lukaku, but at least you know what Lukaku is capable of in England, no idea with this bloke.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
At Fiorentina this guy was looking like RVN in front of goal, his finishing was extremely good. It might yet be still to early to write him off after being part of a poor Juve team under a very tactically negative manager. I've not seen a lot of him to comment on how good he is in terms of his all round play, but if teams think they can help him rediscover his scoring form then he's got to be worth a chance.

Or is he really as bad as people are making out?

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
At Fiorentina this guy was looking like RVN in front of goal, his finishing was extremely good. It might yet be still to early to write him off after being part of a poor Juve team under a very tactically negative manager. I've not seen a lot of him to comment on how good he is in terms of his all round play, but if teams think they can help him rediscover his scoring form then he's got to be worth a chance.

Or is he really as bad as people are making out?
He is a good player may be his injuries are bigger than we thought. At the start of June if juve offered vlahovic to us for 30mn + Lukaku we could happily accept it.

Pochettino still looking for different profile striker to Jackson and vlahovic fit into that mould. Jackson aerially not strong and vlahovic was good in that area or not bad as jackson. So there is possibility this deal might go through.

Mainoldo

Would be good business for Chelsea. They need a striker of his level for now.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Would have been disappointed if we signed him so hardly fussed if Chelsea do.

tidraKS

Hopefully he goes to Chelsea. Isn't better than Lukaku :D

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I guess Chelsea have specifically briefed this when all them are tweeting this at the same time.