Music Dull/boring/insipid music - this was a mistake

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
The Cure. Radiohead.

Say something. Fringe-passive-angst is just fcuking weird.

(I know they’re musically talented. I just hate them and anyone of their ilk).

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
The entire Heart FM playlist. It's like they purposely catalogue only the dullest, blandest branch of pop music, exacerbated by their playlist only containing about 20 songs, which they just play repeatedly, every day, forever.

Then there's bands that started out pretty good, and then just became middle of the road plodders. Manic Street Preachers, Foo Fighters etc. First 2 or 3 albums from both have a lot going for them, and then they just became nothing. How do bands just lose 'it'? And who is listening to anything either band has released in the last decade and think "yeah, this is good" ?

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Stereophonics - Tripe! Little tosser of a frontman singing middle of the road garbage. What are people hearing when they listen to and enjoy this dung?

lsd

The Oracle
Stereophonics - Tripe! Little tosser of a frontman singing middle of the road garbage. What are people hearing when they listen to and enjoy this dung?

They seem to just sing the same song over and over

Fingeredmouse

The Cure. Radiohead.

Say something. Fringe-passive-angst is just fcuking weird.

(I know they’re musically talented. I just hate them and anyone of their ilk).
I'm going to send big fat Uncle Bob around to stand in your garden staring in your window until you fecking apologise.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Britpop and country.