Duncan Ferguson | New Forest Green manager

arthurka

Even if he was doing it to take minutes off the clock he at least could have tried to put his arms around the lad and explain his actions. This is a terrible man management of a young lad in a new country if I ever saw one. Nutter or not this is just poor on a human level.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Kean sub was strange. Poor lad.
It sure was and it shows how much he is out of his depth. He probably can win a few games with his gung ho style but i feel he would lose the team after a while. Players won't tolerate being treated the way Kean was.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Forest Green have been relegated to League 2 following their 5-1 home loss to Barnsley.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
PWDLWin %
TeamFromToRecordRef.
Everton (interim)​
5 December 2019​
21 December 2019​
413025.00[69]
Everton (interim)​
18 January 2022​
31 January 2022​
10010.00[70]
26 January 2023​
present
1412117.14[71]
Going well then so far his managerial career, some achievement to be ~20 games in and have a 10% win ratio, even if he has only managed shite teams.

MattyLT

Nah, football is far too sanitised for players that properly nut other players these days.

Call me a snowflake, but I think it's a good thing a player can no longer use his nose to assault another player's forehead like that.

IRN-BRUno

Wasn't the best move for him, Forest Green already looked doomed when he took over. They were probably the worst of the 4 promoted sides, lost a couple of key players for free and their recruitment in the summer was awful. Still a poor record despite that though.

They do tend to give managers more time than most and the owner's comments suggest that'll be the case again but he's going to need to start well next season.

Peelhead

Love the big cnut. Absolute loony when he was playing but he was a talisman. DCL has said that he's been great with him too and you can see with his forward play he's learnt a lot from him in terms of hold up play. He's simmered down too in terms of his temper. Can't think of many actual hard men now though. Most players are dirty cnuts but in a bad way.
Always loved him as a force of nature really, this latest malarkey of going to a tree hugger club is typical of his quirky charm.