Duncan Ferguson | New Forest Green manager

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
Dimitar Berbatov - 'Ferguson smashed people with a passion that was strangely beautiful to me'.

I don't think we've got someone in football like this now, too many stories to mention all of them but he contributed to one of my favourite football videos:

There was also the story of a couple of burglars coming round to his house and upon meeting him one got away and the other was "detained" and spent three nights in hospital.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12158603.duncan-ferguson-fights-off-two-intruders/

Anyone who compares with Big Dunc?

Steve Bruce

Their was a player in Irish league football comparable to the Dunc and that was kirk hunter.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Love the big cnut. Absolute loony when he was playing but he was a talisman. DCL has said that he's been great with him too and you can see with his forward play he's learnt a lot from him in terms of hold up play. He's simmered down too in terms of his temper. Can't think of many actual hard men now though. Most players are dirty cnuts but in a bad way.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
His tactics aren't sustainable and will probably be found out as soon as the run of the mill games start again for Everton but he was perfect to bring in for now to galvanise the players for the tough run of games.

Ludens the Red

Fantastic victory for them today and justified in his full on celebrations. 6 points out of 6 is a great return against Chelsea and united.

Bobski

He could have took any other forward off but chose to humiliate Kean. Silly management..
I found it especially odd give that Tom Davies looked to be playing hobbled after that knee issue he had, very laboured in his running, yet Ferguson never looked to shore up midfield. Bit of a posturing act that sub.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
It'll be interesting to see how far he can take them. Get Joe Jordan in as his assistant!
Maybe an interesting route could be appointing tactically excellent assistants to coach the side and work out strategy's while he does the man management and passion side of things.

However Kenwright will probably push for "true Evertonians" to assist him because they "get the club".

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Better sides would have handed him back to back defeats, he's been hugely fortunate in both games

Josep Dowling

The guy is an absolute clown. Some of the things he’s done. Why take off your jacket when it’s pissing it down with rain? Not once but twice. He’s loving the camera being on him.

Absolute attention whore, loves the cameras yet acts a hardman for them. Total bellend for his treatment of Kean as well, some good confidence destruction is exactly what the lad needed. Hope he gets the job permanently and relegates them, tired of Everton turning up against all the big sides except Pool

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
The guy is an absolute clown. Some of the things he’s done. Why take off your jacket when it’s pissing it down with rain? Not once but twice. He’s loving the camera being on him.
Was thinking the same, he's absolutely loving the attention. :lol:

IrishRedDevil

Taking off his jacket in the pissing rain was a farce. I bet he’s wrapped up in bed now with a cold, hugging a hot water bottle, with his Superman cape hanging from the wardrobe.

FujiVice

There's no way any manager with half a brain would look at his treatment of Kean and think "he's the man for the job." I dont give a shit what Kean has done, there's no coming back from that kind of humiliation on the field. Ferguson should never have done that.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I doubt a man who hardly gave a single TV interview in his career is ego-driven.