Height: 190cm
Position: Centre-Forward
Foot: Left
Current club: ACF Fiorentina

Contract expires: Jun 30, 2023​

meamth

190cm, left footed, young. Sign him up.

EDIT:
Technically gifted too, I'd love those types of CF.

As our attacks mostly coming from left, this makes so much sense.
Shaw's cross met with his left foot, fantastic. :drool:

SER19

190cm, left footed, young. Sign him up.

EDIT:
Technically gifted too, I'd love those types of CF.

As our attacks mostly coming from left, this makes so much sense.
Shaw's cross met with his left foot, fantastic. :drool:
Said it earlier in thread. Reminds me a bit of rvn

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Sounds like something covered by his warranty.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Give him another season to prove if he's not one wonder season. Don't want to see another Jovic.

evil_geko

Give him another season to prove if he's not one wonder season. Don't want to see another Jovic.
Yeah, just wait until he proves himself more and price goes through the roof and even more clubs come for him afterwards... Come on now, even if he proves himself one more season, nothing guarantees he would be success in this league, it's all about taking risks, and would rather take risk while the price is still somewhat "normal".

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Yeah, just wait until he proves himself more and price goes through the roof and even more clubs come for him afterwards... Come on now, even if he proves himself one more season, nothing guarantees he would be success in this league, it's all about taking risks, and would rather take risk while the price is still somewhat "normal".
I remember when people said the "wait one more season" comment for Harry Kane. Not to say he's anywhere near him but you're exactly right. That's what the scouts are here for.

Ekeke

Handy left foot. Do take into account 6 penalties and 7 goals from open play while we already have a penalty taker

Last edited:

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Was good for Serbia against Ireland and scored a nice goal but so was Mitrovic, so only so much you can take from that I suppose.

rron10

Supports
Sir Alex
19 goals in 33 games in Serie A for Fiorentina is not bad at all.

Okey

Pound shop Haaland. But hey, might still do the job well enough.

CM10

Talented player, but probably one we can continue to assess for another year with Cavani looking like he will stay on. With Greenwood and Martial we've got a few capable goalscorers so there's not an immediate need for a striker this summer.

Certainly one to keep an eye on though if we feel Haaland and/or Kane will be out of reach next season.

Scholsey2004

Talented player, but probably one we can continue to assess for another year with Cavani looking like he will stay on. With Greenwood and Martial we've got a few capable goalscorers so there's not an immediate need for a striker this summer.

Certainly one to keep an eye on though if we feel Haaland and/or Kane will be out of reach next season.
I think he'll get snapped up pretty quickly. He looks like one who could easily go up a level or two. Hes got all the tools.

lysglimt

Scout
Yeah, I still think we should go for Toney, Bamford or Tami....

Much more our style
I still find it remarkable that Newcastle gave Toney away and 3 years later he is valued at £30-40 million. Newcastle who hasn't had a single good striker apart from Shearer who has scored 50 goals in the P.L!!!!! Over the last 10 years - only Ayoze Perez has scored more than 30 League goals in total for Newcastle - he got 33.

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
Supports
Bitter Racism
I still find it remarkable that Newcastle gave Toney away and 3 years later he is valued at £30-40 million. Newcastle who hasn't had a single good striker apart from Shearer who has scored 50 goals in the P.L!!!!! Over the last 10 years - only Ayoze Perez has scored more than 30 League goals in total for Newcastle - he got 33.
They had some good Strikers, they just sold them. Ba, Cisse etc

11reds

Saw him play for Serbia v Rep of Ireland. Certainly looks like a player to keep an eye on. Not sure if he is right fit for United. He is young and we have alot of young forwards maybe not what we are looking for. That said if he came in and spent a year working with Cavani we could have a great player on our hands.

Scholsey2004

Saw him play for Serbia v Rep of Ireland. Certainly looks like a player to keep an eye on. Not sure if he is right fit for United. He is young and we have alot of young forwards maybe not what we are looking for. That said if he came in and spent a year working with Cavani we could have a great player on our hands.
We've got a lot of young players but not really strikers. Greenwood may or may not be a striker in a few years. Theres a few 16-17 year olds but its impossible to rate them until they start getting regular first team games which looks years off.

mattunited1978

doommonger
Exactly the type of striker we need, big, athletic number 9, cannon of a left foot, good technique, good in the air and a fire in him thats rare at such a young age. If we cant get Haaland or Kane, this lads a no brainer imo

Tallis

I like his pace and physicality. Goal scoring will become better with experience.

The video mentions his touch as an issue which is not something that can get fixed easily. Anyone watch him ? Could be an interesting alternative to Haaland.

Mark Pawelek

I like his pace and physicality. Goal scoring will become better with experience.

The video mentions his touch as an issue which is not something that can get fixed easily. Anyone watch him ? Could be an interesting alternative to Haaland.

Two complete performances from him. Don't see any excellent touch there.

flappyjay

Those who lose out on Haaland the next target will be this kid if he has another good season. I will be watching Fiorentina games this season to check him out for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.