Height: 1,81 m
Position: Midfielder - Central Midfield
Foot: Right
Current club: Manchester United
Contract expires: 31.06.2020​

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Didn't do anything fanciful, kept the game ticking, him and Garner.

Alemar

A very good debut. Controlled the possession well with Garner, made some good passes.

kundalini

Apparently he completed 100 out of 104 passes. Clearly comfortable in possession. Had a couple of long distance shots, one blocked, the other off-target.

Overall, he was ok.

roonster09

Scout
Apparently he completed 100 out of 104 passes. Clearly comfortable in possession. Had a couple of long distance shots, one blocked, the other off-target.

Overall, he was ok.
Both him and Garner had 96 and 97% pass completion.

mu4c_20le

Put Fosu Mensah behind them and we've got a nice little u21 midfield trio.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Undeserved yellow, it looked like he gave Garner a lot of space and understanding. One of the positives.

Bwuk

Whether he makes it at United or not, he’s the type of midfielder the first team needs.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Understandable both Levitt and Garder kept the game simple. Hopefully with more game-time (experience) they'll gradually show abit more of themselves.
So,I give him and Gardner a solid 7 for tonights performance.

Edit : He has shifty eyes.

Last edited:

RedDevilRoshi

A very good debut. Controlled the possession well with Garner, made some good passes.
This.

I’ve never seen the lad play before but I liked what I saw.

Him, Garner & Laird were the standouts for me

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Some beautiful passes between the lines. He and garner in the first half were fantastic I thought.
He wasn’t completely safe either, some of them we need little around the corner type passes.

very happy with his debut, I’d actually argue he’s probably one of the most comfortable in possession players in the club. Think he will have impressed ole tonight.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
If anyone stumbles across a Levitt vs Astana video, please send it on! Sounds like a performance that would be quite satisfying to see, even if he didn't pull up any trees.

Aouer-United

If anyone stumbles across a Levitt vs Astana video, please send it on! Sounds like a performance that would be quite satisfying to see, even if he didn't pull up any trees.

Can you search on youtube, search for "Dylan Levitt vs Astana (A) 19/20".

SteveW

Thought he did great. I didn't expect him to make the jump so easily. He looked like he was playing an u23 game.

SteveW

Both Levitt and Garner already look easily better than Pereira to me. Hopefully they can phase him out as the season goes on.

Last edited:

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He is straight sick! Garner too! Imagine when these two playaz get some muscles on them.

roonster09

Scout
Both Levitt and Garner already look easily better than Pereira to me. Hopefully they can phase him out as the season goes on.
They don't play in same position, both are playing deeper and Pereira is playing as #10. He played as CM against Sheffield United because we had 1 fit CM.

Will be interesting to see if either Garner or Levitt will get chance vs Villa if Matic isn't fit.

SteveW

They don't play in same position, both are playing deeper and Pereira is playing as #10. He played as CM against Sheffield United because we had 1 fit CM.

Will be interesting to see if either Garner or Levitt will get chance vs Villa if Matic isn't fit.
Pogba could move forward to number 10 ideally.

roonster09

Scout
Pogba could move forward to number 10 ideally.
Yeah Pogba should move to attacking position with Fred and McTominay playing as CMs. Players like Garner/Levitt should come on as a sub to replace midfielders.

dev1l

Vs Astana was first game I watched him play. He looks like a decent passer even though there was no pressing from opposition. Needs to bulk up though. Same as with Garner.

Status
Not open for further replies.