Gaming E3 2021 | 12th - 15th June | Nintendo wins E3 with new Metroid game and Breath of the Wild 2 announcements

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Cheers. Just wanted to check this wasn't the main line game and that was still coming.

I'll probably watch the direct after the footy later. How was it? Grade?
Standard Nintendo stuff really, lots of family fun games and a fair amount of uninteresting titles sprinkled with some good to great stuff. A new traditional Metroid, Fatal Frame and Mario/Rabbids were the highlights apart from the Zelda stuff. Oh and Mario golf looks typically decent.

BOTW2 looks outstanding as expected, but that's not really your taste. Skyward sword HD is welcome, that game gets such a bad rep, but it's a very good game in it's own right...just not a brilliant Zelda.

There was never going to be a new machine announced, not in a direct anyway. The timing of that will likely depend on how strong Switch sales remain through the summer.

The best thing though is most of the games announced are out this year, with some released this month. Which could also point to new hardware sooner rather than later tbh.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
If you can fix the touchscreen you can have mine. I've got wind waker.

I tried to sell it and then the guy couldn't set it up because I reset to factory and the touchscreen is needed during setup (but after, for the most part really not needed on most games) so it's sat in a bag for like 4/5 years.
Thanks but I wouldn’t have a clue how to fix a screen, I’ve had a broken PS Vita for 7 years!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I have a Wii U and a ton of games you can have if you will pay for shipping.

You'll also need to fix the touchscreen.

Definitely worth playing the Metroid games. Including (& perhaps especially) the Wii one.
Yeah... me and fixing things don't mix. I've had stick drift on my Vita for years. Tried fixing it myself and made it worse!

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I'm pretty sure it's not a tough job to fix a Wii-U screen. Been a while since I took the controller apart, but I can't remember the screen being particularly hard to get at.
Fancy fixing it for them and you can decide who has it?