Gaming E3 2021 | 12th - 15th June | Nintendo wins E3 with new Metroid game and Breath of the Wild 2 announcements

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Looking forward to seeing some of the Xbox / PC Starfield exclusive gameplay.
Hopefully see some new details on the new Elder Scrolls Xbox / PC exclusive.

Also curious to see even more PS exclusives come onto the PC

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Looking forward to GTA V 4K Remaster with £49.99 new DLC featuring new clothes and two new cars.

Siorac

Elden Ring.

I don't actually expect it, it's more like a fever dream born out of eating too many onions.

AaronRedDevil

Just No ratchet and clank for the love of god. They've shown it at every event and every moment. It's getting annoying. Some GOW 2 News or HZD would be nice.

Ainu

I haven't really bothered with E3 in years. Used to love it way back but it feels like game studios and platform holders have so many ways to reach us these days that it has lost its sense of occasion for me. Still, you always expect a couple of big items, so here are some completely baseless guesses/hopes:

- Breath of the Wild 2 (or whatever its name will be). Don't remember how long ago that last trailer was, but it feels time for an update. Some gameplay?
- Final Fantasy 16 in some shape or form
- Elden Ring, ffs FromSoft stop going all GRR Martin on us and give us an actual update
- Elder Scr... oh feck it, not happening
- Dragon Age 4 maybe? Not that I really care about it, Bioware are garbage these days anyway
- Some bizarre appearance by Kojima

Irwin99

FF16 for a this year release :drool: It will definitely be at E3 at any rate.

Also praying for a miraculous CyberPunk DLC and patches that somewhat redeems the game (like No Man's Sky)

Nickosaur

I know it wasn't really part of E3 but Battlefield 2042 reveal yesterday got me hypeddd