Ebere Eze

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
Next season could be a big challenge for him to step up depending on how Palace go with having so many players out of contract and Hodgson getting on, if he does well again he might start putting the feelers out for a move. Has he declared for England or Nigeria yet?

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He's not ready to leave Palace yet. Doesn't influence the game enough. You can see the ability though, should become a very good player if he keeps developing.

The Original

Next season could be a big challenge for him to step up depending on how Palace go with having so many players out of contract and Hodgson getting on, if he does well again he might start putting the feelers out for a move. Has he declared for England or Nigeria yet?
I think he has been approached for Nigeria but he wants time to make up his mind. I.e, he's waiting for England to call.

jesperjaap

Top talent, but I think he has a lot more development to do before he is ready to step up, his movement and decision making isnt there at all yet. Love how he just seems to glide with the ball at his feet though

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Can’t beat watching players like him. Really good dribbler. All looks innate. His G/A’s are good for his first season in the PL too.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Next Palace manager will struggle with him out and if Zaha manage to leave.