Ed Woodward's house attacked by 20-30 balaclava wearing "United fans"

Status
Not open for further replies.

stubie

Who else is it going to be? Our CEO who most of us are annoyed with how hes performing. United fans are prime suspects
could be anyone (just automatically taken as a United fan).

KennyBurner

Yup and suddenly we are a more terrible fan base than Madristas. How did we go from 0-100 so quick? We dont even boo during games and now we have taken things to the extreme? This is awfully embarrassing and I hope the authorities get to work sending those barbarians to prison.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Disgusting. We have some right cnuts as fans.

If anyone knows who these people are, I hope they go to the police.

HackeyC

Not condoning their behaviour at all, rather vile, his family live there and they could easily have been inside.

But is anyone really surprised? The only thing i'm surprised about is that its taken this long to reach this point, him and the Glazers have been sucking the absolute life out of a club millions of people around the world love and cherish, stuff like this was bound to happen at some point
But? There is no but, the man has a family, he has children. This is so far beyond reason it is undefendable.

laughtersassassin

Shit if true.

Could also be a PR move to nip the protests in the bud.

Who knows. Least no one's hurt. Now time to carry in with the protests cause we need too.

Cloud7

Fecking hell what a joke these people are. There’s a massive line between football and real life. People need to get some perspective here. It’s just a fecking game. At no point should it ever reach to this.

Cant believe there are people in this thread trying to justify this either.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
We've just got a tiny high with the likely signing of Bruno Fernandes and now we're being thrown straight into this sh*te.

redflash

It's for his own good isn't it when your house and family are in danger so yeah hopefully he gets the hell out of here.

This isn't the right place to be for him anymore - people shouting his name, people putting fire to his house and you want him to continue? I want him to hopefully quit his damn job.

How does that make me a bad person?

United literally have billions of fans mate - and the longer this continues, the longer the hate spreads, this is the beginning & I feel sorry for the guy.
Sorry but I fail to see how it is just or right that anyone should be bullied or intimidated out of their job.

And for clarity I am not calling you a bad person, I dont know you I was just surprised by your words.

Not for me this, hope they all get arrested, imprisoned and banned for life from all football

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Just wondering if all this was pre planned by Neil Ashton to get Ed some good PR and a bit of sympathy?
Yeah, I don’t think the club have started staging ‘false flag’ events. Christ.

Saddy

Nothing justifies this unacceptable and criminal behaviour - this just drags our great club into the gutter

momo83

Massive Snowflake
I said it was wrong - when did I say it was right?

It's not for his own good for him to stay at the club anymore when theirs mugs throwing stuff at his house the same way when theirs racist people chucking things at you on the football field.
His arguably done more for this club then Ole. The club could have easily gone bankrupt after the Glazer takeover if not for his deals that put the club back in the top 1-2 in financial league.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Absolutely discussing, I actually don’t think it’s United fans aren’t involved but no need, absolute pond scum. Shouldn’t be allowed in football.

Hope they see their day in court.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Disgrace and no brain. Threatening people's life not just individual but also his family for football.

DRM

If this story is real I hope the perpetrators are apprehended.
Having said that, after Ed hired the PR guy I have reservations when reading a story like this.
You think he planned it?

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
Absolutely pathetic. But it's also a consequence of the relentless anti-Woodward crusade that has been raging in the United fan base for the past few years.

Telegram Sam

Actually no, people taking the moral high ground over this make me laugh. There's no room for any kind of abuse (verbal or otherwise) in society
I wouldn't go that far. In day-to-day society then of course, but this is a football forum about a football related matter. If fans are unhappy, they're always going to show their contempt for a chief exec/owners through directed chanting/demonstrations, and have done for years. So it's unavoidable unfortunately in Woodward's case.

pauldyson1uk

Not condoning their behaviour at all, rather vile, his family live there and they could easily have been inside.

But is anyone really surprised? The only thing i'm surprised about is that its taken this long to reach this point, him and the Glazers have been sucking the absolute life out of a club millions of people around the world love and cherish, stuff like this was bound to happen at some point
BUT !!!! there is no but, there is not way on earth his family and kids should be subjected this sort of shit.
This posts is just as bad as the yobs that attacked his house. !! Utterly shocked that this sort of post is even on here !!

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Yeah, I don’t think the club have started staging ‘false flag’ events. Christ.
We are preparing the staging and have informal talks with balaclava wearers' agents.

stubie

What an ignorant post.
Why?

For me something just doesn’t quite add up, tensions rising ahead of Saturday’s game, this sort of news takes the focus off Ed Woodward

If it turns out my theory is incorrect I’ll gladly take back my previous comments.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
To be fair, this is small fry compared to what would happen if he did the same shit job at Real or Barca.

Tel074

Actually no, people taking the moral high ground over this make me laugh. There's no room for any kind of abuse (verbal or otherwise) in society
Honestly as football fans that's all we have is to vent frustrations to Woodward and the owners at matches . If football fans can't give some kind of verbal abuse then grounds would be empty .

But chucking flares at someone's house is just beyond dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.