Ed Woodward's house attacked by 20-30 balaclava wearing "United fans"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andersonson

Its kind off sad seeing grown men on a forum making conspiracies about a man they dislike when there's no evidence at all.

It's very weird, and it makes me wonder about some of the posters in this thread. Is it education that makes you behave like this? Or lack off?

It's really laughable to be quite honest

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
Its kind off sad seeing grown men on a forum making conspiracies about a man they dislike when there's no evidence at all.

It's very weird, and it makes me wonder about some of the posters in this thread. Is it education that makes you behave like this? Or lack off?

This.

Many redcafe "supporters" demands perfection and class of the players and staff. They do not demand much from themselves here on redcafe though.. makes me wonder if this is due to people having trouble in their own lives and puking on the internet.

Andersonson

This.

Many redcafe "supporters" demands perfection and class of the players and staff. They do not demand much from themselves here on redcafe though.. makes me wonder if this is due to people having trouble in their own lives and puking on the internet.

Glad to see another RBK-fan with a good sense of reasoning!

red thru&thru

I am no defender of Woodward but how does his house being vandalised lose him credibility?
I said the whole incident loses him credibility. Everything leading up to this loses him credibility. Him hiring a PR loses him credibility. Him trying to blame the Glazer's and the managers loses him credibility. Him being in the job loses him credibility.

red thru&thru

Totally agree, Ed should have been there, heading the flares away like a proper man.
Exactly. He was hiding, behind his wife and 2 young children. Stood up to it like the big man he is, when he never turned up for the next home game...which was a commemoration of the Munich victims. Imagine not turning up for that game. The main man of the club. Credibility.

F-Red

They're the same individuals who wouldn't say anything to him in the street, if they felt so strongly about him. I’m sure if they had a similar experience to their house, they would be the first demanding ‘thoughts and prayers’ from the internet.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Exactly. He was hiding, behind his wife and 2 young children. Stood up to it like the big man he is, when he never turned up for the next home game...which was a commemoration of the Munich victims. Imagine not turning up for that game. The main man of the club. Credibility.
Ed who wasn't there, was hiding behind his wife and 2 young children who weren't there either :rolleyes:

And as for missing the next game he obviously put the club before himself, and was the right thing to do.

Andersonson

Thicc thru&thru would be a more fitting username.

Just kidding. But saying the stuff you do I question your age. How old are you?

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Does it really matter? People are talking about and it's creating further negative publicity for Ashton and Woodward.
Nah, not really, but the whole incident seems just bizarre. Fans informing the Sun about the attack and reporter being there. On the other hand, Ed and PR stunt makes even less sense, if any, as it would be the worst PR stunt in the history.

So, the only logical explanation is that balaclava fellas hired a PR guy too, organized the whole thing, so this ends up looking like Ed and Ashton setting it all up.

Aye, am sticking with that theory.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Thicc thru&thru would be a more fitting username.

Just kidding. But saying the stuff you do I question your age. How old are you?
Mate so far you’ve questioned people’s age, education and called a bloke thicc.
People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones... or flares. :p

red thru&thru

20-30
Ed who wasn't there, was hiding behind his wife and 2 young children who weren't there either :rolleyes:

And as for missing the next game he obviously put the club before himself, and was the right thing to do.
Put the club before himself? You actually believe that?

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I said the whole incident loses him credibility. Everything leading up to this loses him credibility. Him hiring a PR loses him credibility. Him trying to blame the Glazer's and the managers loses him credibility. Him being in the job loses him credibility.
Fair enough.

Andersonson

Mate so far you’ve questioned people’s age, education and called a bloke thicc.
People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones... or flares. :p
In this thread you could and should throw what ever you can to be fair. When people make up their own stories and try to get people to follow that lying story you should question whatever you can.

red thru&thru

In this thread you could and should throw what ever you can to be fair. When people make up their own stories and try to get people to follow that lying story you should question whatever you can.
Fascinating to understand what the 'make up their own stories' part is? If this comment is aimed at me, what is the made up part?

cyberman

Ed just needs to leave. This incident and all the things which have followed it, are a royal mess. No one, including Ed, comes out with any credibility.
Ed is the victim here. Nobody should be harrassed out of their job.
Sack the victim because his house was attacked because of.. Reasons.
The only royal mess is this thread. Those thugs created this shitshow

cyberman

Sush you. Its an obvious conspiracy so it makes sense United will report their cohorts in the Sun to the authorities, the only other party who would reveal Utd themselves were involved as well thus putting their entire reputation at risk.
All for a few opinion pieces about how this isnt acceptable. That pay off is well worth it buddy.

red thru&thru

Ed is indeed a victim...a victim of expectations that come with running Manchester United. The weight of the job is too much for him. For his own reputation, he should either leave or hand over the footballing reigns to others.

cyberman

Ed is indeed a victim...a victim of expectations that come with running Manchester United. The weight of the job is too much for him. For his own reputation, he should either leave or hand over the footballing reigns to others.
Thats got nothng to do with the consequences of what happened here.

bludsucker

Is victim blaming a warn able offense only of the victim is/are black or victims of racist attacks? Because that is what is happening here on this tread. Shame on people calling Ed Woodward responsible for the attack on his house. So what if he isn’t good at it, that doesn’t justify violence against him.

0le

Is victim blaming a warn able offense only of the victim is/are black or victims of racist attacks? Because that is what is happening here on this tread. Shame on people calling Ed Woodward responsible for the attack on his house. So what if he isn’t good at it, that doesn’t justify violence against him.
It would also have been a lot worse if his family were at home - I can imagine something like that would be very intimidating and terrifying.

ROFLUTION

I cant speak for the other conspirationists in this thread, but for me its just bizarre to call a journo if you're a hooligan. Could have recorded it yourself and put it up online. Why would you even trust a fella from The Sun anyways?

Im not pointing the finger towards Ed, as I dont believe he would go to such lengths and he would gain very little from it.

I just blive The Sun has some bizarre role in this. The only one really benefitting from this in the first place (if they weren't called out) is The Sun. I'm saying The Sun has a history of making their own stories, and the only part in this saga who's also proven capable of going to such lenghts.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
How does any of this matter?
Apparently only the young, uneducated people from "bad countries" believe in conspiracy theories according to @Andersonson - bit of an elitist prat by the way his/her posts read.

On the point of the incident, it would be pretty hard to believe that a group of thugs would call up a journalist before they commit a crime, but it would also be pretty inconceivable for a father to organise such a thing that could well traumatise his own children.

C'est Moi Cantona

I agree, but this should not distract from the fact that Ed has still done a horrible job, and still deserves to leave the club before Ole does, or at least at the same time.

The attack on his house is not related to this fact at all, that was just a mindless criminal act.

red thru&thru

Apparently only the young, uneducated people from "bad countries" believe in conspiracy theories according to @Andersonson - bit of an elitist prat by the way his/her posts read.

On the point of the incident, it would be pretty hard to believe that a group of thugs would call up a journalist before they commit a crime, but it would also be pretty inconceivable for a father to organise such a thing that could well traumatise his own children.
Ed wasn't there with his children.

Also, I agree, people have their own views. Andersonson seems like one of those people, who believes when England or America wage war at the middle east, it's to get rid of 'dictators' and not the oil!

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Ed wasn't there with his children.

Also, I agree, people have their own views. Andersonson seems like one of those people, who believes when England or America wage war at the middle east, it's to get rid of 'dictators' and not the oil!
There or not, having your dad in the papers about your house being attacked by masked men will eventually have an effect in them, be it now or in a few years when they grasp the concept.

Narrow minded is what sprung to mind reading the posts.

red thru&thru

There or not, having your dad in the papers about your house being attacked by masked men will eventually have an effect in them, be it now or in a few years when they grasp the concept.

Narrow minded is what sprung to mind reading the posts.
So, you truly believe there were 20-30 masked men, who attended Ed's house to cause damage and the best they came up with, was flares?

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Fargo reimagined with Woody as Jerry Lundegaard.

"I'll fax it straight over. Now how about that Tru coat?"

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
So, you truly believe there were 20-30 masked men, who attended Ed's house to cause damage and the best they came up with, was flares?
Truly believe? That's definitive, I replied to you saying that I believe in the less unbelievable scenario, truth is that there's probably something in the middle - a few guys went to Woodward's house causing trouble, and Ashton saw an opportunity to exaggerate the situation.

red thru&thru

Truly believe? That's definitive, I replied to you saying that I believe in the less unbelievable scenario, truth is that there's probably something in the middle - a few guys went to Woodward's house causing trouble, and Ashton saw an opportunity to exaggerate the situation.
Hummm, ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.