Ed Woodward's house attacked by 20-30 balaclava wearing "United fans"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCP

Absolute tw@t, lowlife, scum. They aren't man United fans, just thugs that should be locked right up.

stubie

Just wondering if all this was pre planned by Neil Ashton to get Ed some good PR and a bit of sympathy?

U-N-I-T-E-D

Nah. I’m all for him to lose his job but there’s proper ways to demonstrate. This is disgusting.

Greck

Hope they are all rounded up and charged. His family live there ffs. What if they started a fire and killed somone. Don't drag his innocent family into it you degenerates

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
If true, hope they can be identified. It's a familiy living there with small children.

prateik

Idiotic.. there is no justification for anything even close to this.

redflash

This is sort of thing that makes me embarrassed by our fan base. Why would anyone do this? Because teams not winning? Because weve not signed anyone.

Whoever did this is the worst kind of person and not a fan of our football club

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Hope they are all rounded up and charged. His family live there ffs. What if they started a fire and killed somone. Don't drag his innocent family into it you degenerates
To be honest, I'm against this either way - but it wouldn't be hard for the people to actively plan to wait for all the family to leave the house and massecre the house as and F You to his 'Money'.

Wrong either way.

Hopefully he gets scared and leaves now.

FujiVice

Small time thug mentality. He isnt the bloke who grassed your Dad up for nicking a car on Eastenders. You arent chasing him out of his home and his job, you clowns. He's got enough money to slip some proper villains a few quid to sort out any hassle for him.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
All of this after Neville’s comment. And some people still think these pundits don’t indirectly influence people

redflash

To be honest, I'm against this either way - but it wouldn't be hard for the people to actively plan to wait for all the family to leave the house and massecre the house as and F You to his 'Money'.

Wrong either way.

You hope he gets scared into leaving his home?!? Are you actually saying this???

Sanchez7

Wrong either way.

Not calling you out but thugs like these aren't exactly meticulous planners. Hope they get arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.