Ed Woodward's house attacked by 20-30 balaclava wearing "United fans"

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1nk

Not condoning their behaviour at all, rather vile, his family live there and they could easily have been inside.

But is anyone really surprised? The only thing i'm surprised about is that its taken this long to reach this point, him and the Glazers have been sucking the absolute life out of a club millions of people around the world love and cherish, stuff like this was bound to happen at some point

redflash

Not condoning their behaviour at all, rather vile, his family live there and they could easily have been inside.

But is anyone really surprised? The only thing i'm surprised about is that its taken this long to reach this point, him and the Glazers have been sucking the absolute life out of a club millions of people around the world love and cherish, stuff like this was bound to happen at some point
Nobody's home should be under attack because some people dont like how you're doing your job

Greck

To be honest, I'm against this either way - but it wouldn't be hard for the people to actively plan to wait for all the family to leave the house and massecre the house as and F You to his 'Money'.

Wrong either way.

Hopefully he gets scared and leaves now.
So what, they stalk outside the house for days waiting for the perfect moment they're absolutely sure no one's home? Doubt they put that much thought into it. Even then the home could catch fire. This just borders on urban terror. If they want to do anything it shouldn't involve any sort of inflammable being thrown into private property. Throw eggs at his car if you're really really desperate and have too much time

RedCurry

What the hell.. there’s a family living there. He’s a human being before anything else. Low life idiots calling themselves “fans”.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Didn't Rio Ferdinand get this treatment at some stage?

Based Adnan

Nobody's home should be under attack because some people dont like how you're doing your job
He's not saying that should happen but it's not surprising that it actually has

Much like players getting personal abuse for playing shit. It shouldn't happen but is it surprising it does? Was only a matter of time imo.

DRM

fecking idiots. I hope they manage to find these low life cnuts and duly charge them

Zexstream

Anti-anti-racist
I hope there caught and get lifetime bans as well as the Police pressing charges.

They are not Utd fans, they are scum.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Either way are you seriously condoning or hoping to profit (by way of getting what you want) through intimidation and violence?

Imagine it was your house?
I said it was wrong - when did I say it was right?

It's not for his own good for him to stay at the club anymore when theirs mugs throwing stuff at his house the same way when theirs racist people chucking things at you on the football field.

Lee565

It makes sense now that the Fernandes deal finally got sorted.

But in all seriousness abuse in both verbal and physical for towards Woodward will not get the club going in the right way, it will more likely have a negative effect as he could build resentment towards the fanbase and try to make us suffer in retaliation.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Absolute pricks whoever did this. Hope they get caught and banned for good. No room for them as fans of the club.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Way too far. Outside of his job he is a human being with a wife and kids. No one deserves that.

Telegram Sam

Pathetic. Chant what you like and call him all the names under the sun, but actively seeking him out whilst he'd be at home with his family is well over the line.

None of us like him, and the club will be miles better of when he finally relinquishes control of the footballling side of it all, but at the end of the day he's just a guy out of his depth who should've been removed from that postion a while back.

ravi2

If this story is real I hope the perpetrators are apprehended.
Having said that, after Ed hired the PR guy I have reservations when reading a story like this.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Also the death chants are sickening. Just dumb persons way of doing to Ed what the pundits do to Pogba. Biggest fear is that all it takes is one nutter. By all means criticise the guy for being a shit ceo but separate the person from the role and bring the person into it.
Something I posted last week. Looks like I was wrong about it being only “one nutter” hope now these pundits will understand that they can and do incite hate when they unfairly pick one individual to demonise simply to detract from another’s failings

Snuffkin

It's not surprising. He is the Glazer's fall guy. His face is always the one you see in the stands. Feelings are running high, sometimes it takes a stunt to get people going.
I want to see protests all around the stadium, a real festival atmosphere. Big screens so we can still see the match without paying at the gate.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Pathetic. Chant what you like and call him all the names under the sun, but actively seeking him out whilst he'd be at home with his family is well over the line.

None of us like him, and the club will be miles better of when he finally relinquishes control of the footballling side of it all, but at the end of the day he's just a guy out of his depth who should've been removed from that postion a while back.
Actually no, people taking the moral high ground over this make me laugh. There's no room for any kind of abuse (verbal or otherwise) in society

DBT85

Anyone doing it or endorsing it is a cnut. Literally no excuse to do this.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
You said (paraphrasing) you hope this makes him leave the club.
It's for his own good isn't it when your house and family are in danger so yeah hopefully he gets the hell out of here.

This isn't the right place to be for him anymore - people shouting his name, people putting fire to his house and you want him to continue? I want him to hopefully quit his damn job.

How does that make me a bad person?

United literally have billions of fans mate - and the longer this continues, the longer the hate spreads, this is the beginning & I feel sorry for the guy.

RUCK4444

Absolute disgrace - does he have kids?

It was always going to turn ugly for him, you can only feck with a mans footie team for so long before the nutters start to surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.