Ed Woodward's house attacked by 20-30 balaclava wearing "United fans"

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
This.

Many redcafe "supporters" demands perfection and class of the players and staff. They do not demand much from themselves here on redcafe though.. makes me wonder if this is due to people having trouble in their own lives and puking on the internet.
Do they? These days we're happy with a top 4 spot. That's how the mighty has fallen. We still top in the noodle sponsorship business and hiring PR people though.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
The conspiracy theorists are the supposed to be the crazy ones but the meltdowns are coming from the ones who believe The Sun as gospel. I’m loving the flat earther comparisons too. They’re so original and damaging.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Na mate, you're the hard work. You're stating many reasons for the reason Ed didn't turn up.
Because i'm trying to coax an answer out of you by giving you options(see more below) as to why he(Ed)might not have been at Old Trafford last week, i've already stated why I thought he wasn't there, you asked if I was sure suggesting you disagree, fine, so again why do you @red thru&thru think he wasn't there if it wasn't what I suggested? It's not a trick question, there are no wrong answers

a) he put the club before himself
b) he was too scared after recent events
c) he had the ballroom blitz, or
d) he got his monthly back sack and crack wax appointment dates mixed up

red thru&thru

Because i'm trying to coax an answer out of you by giving you options(see more below) as to why he(Ed)might not have been at Old Trafford last week, i've already stated why I thought he wasn't there, you asked if I was sure suggesting you disagree, fine, so again why do you @red thru&thru think he wasn't there if it wasn't what I suggested? It's not a trick question, there are no wrong answers

None of the above. I believe he wasn't there, as it would show more spotlight of him not being there and how "terribly scared" he was to not come to OT.

Zen86

Do they? These days we're happy with a top 4 spot. That's how the mighty has fallen. We still top in the noodle sponsorship business and hiring PR people though.
No ones happy about it, people like you just like to pretend they are.

AFC NimbleThumb

Check one of the many OgS threads on here.

A LOT of fans are more than happy for us to finish outside of Top4 for the fanciful notion that we will go from dire to excellent without any actual progress on/off the pitch.

The mighty haven’t just fallen, a large amount of fans seem happy to keep pushing us from whatever ledge we land on.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
None of the above. I believe he wasn't there, as it would show more spotlight of him not being there and how "terribly scared" he was to not come to OT.
Oh right so the CEO of Manchester United was quite happy to disrespect those that died at Munich, and those remaining relatives who were present on the day just so a few people might feel sorry for him?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
No one will be celebrating about it but that's were we are now. However don't ask beyond that. We shouldn't be at 8th place ffs

red thru&thru

Oh right so the CEO of Manchester United was quite happy to disrespect those that died at Munich, and those remaining relatives who were present on the day just so a few people might feel sorry for him?
I'veanswered your question, but you seem to disagree with me? But you said there's no wrong answers?!

Andersonson

Wait, am I correct in thinking you're questioning the country he's from?
Aye, f
Apparently only the young, uneducated people from "bad countries" believe in conspiracy theories according to @Andersonson - bit of an elitist prat by the way his/her posts read.

On the point of the incident, it would be pretty hard to believe that a group of thugs would call up a journalist before they commit a crime, but it would also be pretty inconceivable for a father to organise such a thing that could well traumatise his own children.
Not so much age, but education is clearly a factor. Alot of studies on this.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Not so much age, but education is clearly a factor. Alot of studies on this.
Everything is a factor, I take offence as you've painted everyone with the same brush - coming from a poor background I'm what you'd call uneducated so I'm probably your ideal candidate to believe in conspiracy theories, and I don't.

Well, the Epstein "suicide" aside.

red thru&thru

Everything is a factor, I take offence as you've painted everyone with the same brush - coming from a poor background I'm what you'd call uneducated so I'm probably your ideal candidate to believe in conspiracy theories, and I don't.

What is it they say, "Grade A student's work for Grade C student's."

I'll happily elaborate on the above in dm's, as I wouldn't want to veer off from the subject thread.

InfiniteBoredom

How did the press get pictures/stories from the idiots who turned up outside of Rooney’s house? Rio’s house? Fergie’s house?

What’s more likely, a bunch of dumbfecks with a history of trying to intimidate club’s personnel when things go south on the pitch decided to ‘take matter into their own hands’, or the club CEO risking a PR disaster by staging a false flag protest involving heaps of people that he doesn’t know and trust personally?

Andersonson

Did I paint anyone? I asked a simple question. Or questions. Didnt mean to cause any offence to anyone.

Believing in theories like this is sad though, people making up facts and standing by them without any evidence is for me bizarre. I don't like when people are spreading false information.

bludsucker

How did the press get pictures/stories from the idiots who turned up outside of Rooney’s house? Rio’s house? Fergie’s house?

What’s more likely, a bunch of dumbfecks with a history of trying to intimidate club’s personnel when things go south on the pitch decided to ‘take matter into their own hands’, or the club CEO risking a PR disaster by staging a false flag protest involving heaps of people that he doesn’t know and trust personally?
This. This thread has become a joke at this point. I mean how low can you go. People suspecting woody of orchestrating a false flag operation to generate some goodwill and sympathy are either on crack or just off it.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
This. This thread has become a joke at this point. I mean how low can you go. People suspecting woody of orchestrating a false flag operation to generate some goodwill and sympathy are either on crack or just off it.
some posters in this thread (and others) just love to argue, refuse to move from their opinion and like to include smart-arse quotes in their posts to try and prove they're clever so therefore, right. Bit sad really?

bludsucker

some posters in this thread (and others) just love to argue, refuse to move from their opinion and like to include smart-arse quotes in their posts to try and prove they're clever so therefore, right. Bit sad really?
Touché my friend. Though in my defense I actually haven’t argued with anyone incessantly and only used one smart-arse quote in all my posts on this topic. But yeah it’s sad really. But that is the state on social media nowadays. People draw a line and they get on the opposite sides and start throwing sh*t at each other. Its like we have devolved into monkeys again.

cyberman

Have you not seen the outpouring of sympathy for Woodward from this? Its everywhere, hes a saint now. I want hin to stay here forever.
Ashton is the Cummings of the journalistic world. Ahead of his time.

TRUERED89

Funniest line of the day :lol:

RedDevil@84

i might have missed this, but did the goons break anything or did they vandalize his house or just protest and one guy threw something over a wall?

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
i might have missed this, but did the goons break anything or did they vandalize his house or just protest and one guy threw something over a wall?
They didn't actually enter the property.

What has been reported amounts to them ringing the intercom (similar MO to the Rooney "attack" back in the day): when nobody answered they apparently sprayed some paint on the gate and then one of them threw a flare onto the property.

To put it another way, they showed up, found the place vacated - and then engaged in what you have to call vandalism (in a legal sense) but not exactly grand scale stuff.

RedDevil@84

They didn't actually enter the property.

What has been reported amounts to them ringing the intercom (similar MO to the Rooney "attack" back in the day): when nobody answered they apparently sprayed some paint on the gate and then one of them threw a flare onto the property.

To put it another way, they showed up, found the place vacated - and then engaged in what you have to call vandalism (in a legal sense) but not exactly grand scale stuff.
Thanks.
So not much to drive the conspiracy theories, leave alone 33 pages of discussion.
But hey ho!! Our football is dire and people are bored I guess.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Touché my friend. Though in my defense I actually haven’t argued with anyone incessantly and only used one smart-arse quote in all my posts on this topic. But yeah it’s sad really. But that is the state on social media nowadays. People draw a line and they get on the opposite sides and start throwing sh*t at each other. Its like we have devolved into monkeys again.
I wasn't thinking of you, don't worry.

This thread (and pretty much all threads on here) devolve into black and white. Last year Caf definitely gone downhill in terms of people being able to have differing opinions and say "heyho, we disagree".

Some posters (including in this thread) argue and argue the minutest of points rather than let anything go.

I'd he amazed if opposition fans on here don't copy/paste stuff onto their club forums and have a good laugh at the crap in here.

RAWK II

red thru&thru

Well, not really sure. The police are still to arrest at least one of the "20-30" people. I'm guessing even the journalist was very helpful. So if it takes this long to make an arrest, god knows when we'll ever hear the extent of the damage caused.

C'est Moi Cantona

Can we not just forget this, and get back to the fact that Woodward still needs to go, a bunch of idiots doing this, coupled with alot of media attention doesn't change this fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.