Eddie Hall to fight Thor Bjornsson: Aug 2021 tbc

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City

Decent watch this, really does expose how lucky Thor was to even have 14 counted in the Viking Press back in 2017, let alone whinging about not getting 15.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I knew a bit about Eddie Hall but never really watched his youtube channel. And now that watched a lot of it, I have to say that I love the guy, I love his personnality he seems to be a great guy.

LARulz

I knew a bit about Eddie Hall but never really watched his youtube channel. And now that watched a lot of it, I have to say that I love the guy, I love his personnality he seems to be a great guy.
I've seen him on Beard Meats Food YouTube channel which is basically a guy eating a lot of food but he's British so has a good sense of humour (no bias). Eddie Hall appeared in them a few times and came across great

Classical Mechanic

This fight is happening this weekend. I'd back Thor to win. Eddie Hall can't box and is the much smaller man. Thor has slimmed down to a natrual looking weight whilst Hall is still pumped up like a Michelin man. He'll be stiff as a board.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Hall spitting at Thor... for that, I hope Thor lays him out. He was going to anyway; it's going to be an embarrassing night for Hall if he can't get on the inside, and quickly.

He'll be flailing and winging punches looking like he's outside a Witherspoon's on a Friday night, and he'll be gassed inside two rounds, tops.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Hall spitting at Thor... for that, I hope Thor lays him out. He was going to anyway; it's going to be an embarrassing night for Hall if he can't get on the inside, and quickly.

He'll be flailing and winging punches looking like he's outside a Witherspoon's on a Friday night, and he'll be gassed inside two rounds, tops.
Eddie admitted that the promoter told him to turn up at the gym and create some hype but agreed, spitting is a complete dick move.

I'm not sure who Eddie has been fighting/sparring, but Thor held his own with both Simon Vallily and Steven Ward who are both decent domestic level fighters (albeit much smaller) which would seem to indicate he has at least a little bit of skill.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Eddie admitted that the promoter told him to turn up at the gym and create some hype but agreed, spitting is a complete dick move.

I'm not sure who Eddie has been fighting/sparring, but Thor held his own with both Simon Vallily and Steven Ward who are both decent domestic level fighters (albeit much smaller) which would seem to indicate he has at least a little bit of skill.
Thor has a jab and tries to think in the ring instead of using his massive size; I think he'll draw Hall out pretty easily - if Hall hasn't kamikaze'd himself into a counter by then - and tire him before finishing him off.

Hall is going to wail in trying to take his head off from the first bell, I think. Overcommitting and probably taking himself off-balance with every swing before he's knackered, out cold, or both.

I didn't have a favourite on who I wanted to win before Hall's spitting, but that's worse than a punch in the face, just beyond the pale.

cj_sparky

working

Although it was just two lasses having a chat about jewelry and an empty arena

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
This is embarrassingly shit and we haven’t even got to the fight yet.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Now the streams gone again. This is amateur hour.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
If an English northerner and a European northerner fight each other but no one is able to see it, did it ever happen?

Grib

playa hataz on youtube, some dudes streaming it and talking shite