Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

HsJ

Seems a bit greedy to be honest. Too many of these threads about random players with no links.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
people said the same about ronaldo a few years ago!!

anyone got any info on this kid??
Ligue 1's Young Player of the Year. Made his debut for Belgium at 17. Amazing potential by all accounts. I'm sure he's on SAF's radar.

HsJ

Ligue 1's Young Player of the Year. Made his debut for Belgium at 17. Amazing potential by all accounts. I'm sure he's on SAF's radar.
Fair enough.

Belgium have a lot of good young talent don't they!

Mainoldo

Na too small Ronaldo was 6'1". Plus he's Belguim not really a big competing nation like Portugal.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
this is the kind of player i can see fergie bringing in alongside some safer bets like Valencia and Tevez

kps88

Are we going to be seeing threads of any promising youngster even if we've not been linked with them now?

Classy Cannon

Left Back <font face="Arial"color="White"> in the
With a name like that he's destined to be the BPITW. He looks the mutts nuts - sign him up SAF!

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Good prospect, explosive winger with an eye for goal.

Heard Chelsea were about to sign him some weeks ago, nothing materialized.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Always nice to see clips of talented footballers but to be honest if I could put together a clip of my "career" for some minutes I´d look a worldbeater
True story.. But this guy is actually good.. Raw but good..

Good prospect, explosive winger with an eye for goal.

Heard Chelsea were about to sign him some weeks ago, nothing materialized.
Thank feck for that eh?

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I gave the shout that this lad might be worth a look in in another thread and got a very informative post from a fella called Styve who I asume is in the newbies, I hope he doesn't mind me posting our brief dialogue via PM concerning this lad.

Styve said:
AdZzUtd said:
Yeah, thanks - he looks very good from what i've seen, like a young Ronaldo, perhaps with a little bit more end product then when Ronaldo was the same age!

Could Fergie develop him into something special? I reckon he could.
I definitely think he could. I saw him in the flesh a couple of months back playing against a local amateur team in the French Cup. His pace is amazing as is his first touch.
I'd be very excited if he signed for United.
Nice to hear from someone with first hand experience of seeing this lad.

Redfighter

Officially gullible
At the secret training camp for United Militia
I gave the shout that this lad might be worth a look in in another thread and got a very informative post from a fella called Styve who I asume is in the newbies, I hope he doesn't mind me posting our brief dialogue via PM concerning this lad.

Nice to hear from someone with first hand experience of seeing this lad.
I think Stuart Downing would look like a world beater whilst playing against a french amatuer side though.

The lad obviously has talent but there are far more things taken into account when signing players, such as temprement, adaptability and family issues.

Obviously the most important thing would be his ability to play in the EPL, how long would it take to adapt etc.

Seems like he would be a little lightweight.

Cristiano_RAFC

As a Belgian, I've seen quite a bit of this guy and I've been amazed every time. I've already mentioned him in quite a few threads here in teh redcafe too, because I really rate him so highly and I would love it if we signed him up. New no°7...

I have to say, twice I've been in awe after seeing a player for the first time. The first time was when I saw C. Ronaldo making his United debut. I was so impressed with what he did on the pitch, that it seemed unreal to me. The second time this happened, was when I first saw Eden Hazard, no kidding!

There's no doubt in my mind that he's the most talented Belgian I've ever seen on a footballpitch.

It's not just his extraordinary ability that makes me believe he'll be an amazing player. He's also very levelheaded and his parents seem exactly like that. They are both gyminstructors and know stuff.

As for Eden Hazard's position on the field... He can play both in AMC role and on the wing. I would prefer him on the wing right now, because he's an amazing dribbler, but his best position is said to be AMC and with Belgium's youthteams, he played in that position and was amazing too. He's also equally good with either foot, so that a big + as well.

However, it's very unlikely he'll leave OSC Lille this summer, because he has said he wants to play games and at 18 he's at the right club to do so. He wants to become Lille's best player before he moves on, and he has set himself a deadline of 2 years to be good enough to move to a bigger club in his own mind.

Unfortunately, he's been linked with almost any topclub in Europe. Chelsea was one of them, but he said he would prefer a move to clubs like Arsenal or Real Madrid, two other clubs that have been linked with Hazard.

When he was given the Young Player Of The Year Award in the Ligue 1, Zindedine Zidane was there, and when he was asked who he would like to take to Madrid, he said he'd take "that young Eden Hazard". Hazard's favourite player of the last 10 years is Zidane by the way, according to himself.

This is what Eden Hazard did when he first got the ball on his debut with Belgium's national team at the age of 17:

As said earlier, Eden Hazard has a younger brother (age 15) who plays for RC Lens. That younger brother, Thorgan Hazard, also plays for the Belgian youthteams, just like his brother used to, and he's said to be one of the biggest talents in Belgian football, just like his older brother.

Anyway, please please sign him up. With this guy it's only a coincidence he's Belgian like me. I don't think I'd rate him any less if he were dutch or french. Not this guy!

EDIT: btw, his goal in his carreer is to win the ballon d'or! Said it himself in interviews.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Unfortunately Nani was just as brilliant with Sporting when we bought him.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
he looks decent, he might even be a great talent but the name :(..

Eden ...hazard?

I'd rather go for zarate myself but there are a lot of talented kids out there.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
As a Belgian, I've seen quite a bit of this guy and I've been amazed every time. I've already mentioned him in quite a few threads here in teh redcafe too, because I really rate him so highly and I would love it if we signed him up. New no°7...

I have to say, twice I've been in awe after seeing a player for the first time. The first time was when I saw C. Ronaldo making his United debut. I was so impressed with what he did on the pitch, that it seemed unreal to me. The second time this happened, was when I first saw Eden Hazard, no kidding!

There's no doubt in my mind that he's the most talented Belgian I've ever seen on a footballpitch.

It's not just his extraordinary ability that makes me believe he'll be an amazing player. He's also very levelheaded and his parents seem exactly like that. They are both gyminstructors and know stuff.

As for Eden Hazard's position on the field... He can play both in AMC role and on the wing. I would prefer him on the wing right now, because he's an amazing dribbler, but his best position is said to be AMC and with Belgium's youthteams, he played in that position and was amazing too. He's also equally good with either foot, so that a big + as well.

However, it's very unlikely he'll leave OSC Lille this summer, because he has said he wants to play games and at 18 he's at the right club to do so. He wants to become Lille's best player before he moves on, and he has set himself a deadline of 2 years to be good enough to move to a bigger club in his own mind.

Unfortunately, he's been linked with almost any topclub in Europe. Chelsea was one of them, but he said he would prefer a move to clubs like Arsenal or Real Madrid, two other clubs that have been linked with Hazard.

When he was given the Young Player Of The Year Award in the Ligue 1, Zindedine Zidane was there, and when he was asked who he would like to take to Madrid, he said he'd take "that young Eden Hazard". Hazard's favourite player of the last 10 years is Zidane by the way, according to himself.

This is what Eden Hazard did when he first got the ball on his debut with Belgium's national team at the age of 17:

As said earlier, Eden Hazard has a younger brother (age 15) who plays for RC Lens. That younger brother, Thorgan Hazard, also plays for the Belgian youthteams, just like his brother used to, and he's said to be one of the biggest talents in Belgian football, just like his older brother.

Anyway, please please sign him up. With this guy it's only a coincidence he's Belgian like me. I don't think I'd rate him any less if he were dutch or french. Not this guy!

EDIT: btw, his goal in his carreer is to win the ballon d'or! Said it himself in interviews.
Thanks that made a very good read.. I really do hope we are in with a chance of signing him as and when he develops and he decides to move on.. I like players that realise that making a big move so soon in their career is not a good thing.. Its the advise all youngsters must be given..

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
Looks a pretty skillful player. Sounds like a professional disco dancer or something though, Eden Hazard

Crerand Legend

You have convinced me

Status
Not open for further replies.