Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Then people are getting mad at Hazard for not announcing his decision yet, even though he never actually said he will announce today. The only thing he's ever said has been it's between City, United and Chelsea.
yes he did, if you read his tweet in French it says

slt tout le monde, voila j ai fais mon choix rdv cet aprem. bonne journée
rdv cet aprem = see you this afternoon

Jacob

Since when did "see you this afternoon" equal "I will announce my destination of transfer this afternoon"

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Since when did "see you this afternoon" equal "I will announce my destination of transfer this afternoon"
Since implied reasoning exists?

Or should we have understood "see you this afternoon" as meaning Hazard would be going to a personal appointment with each and every one of his 200.000 followers, individually, within the period going from noon to 6PM today ?

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I've stayed away from this thread but I've just seen the tweet that set off today's frenzy.

good afternoon guys. i made up my mind. see you later. thanks
You have to say, this guy is an absolute genius WUM. He is wasted as a footballer as he'd be much better off here on the CAF. Hectic is a complete novice next to him.

:lol:

kps88

Or sorry should we have understood "see you this afternoon" meaning Hazard would go to an appointment with each and every one of his 200.000 followers, individually, within the period going from noon to 6PM today ?
:lol:

Ole'sbodyguard

A lot of journalists are speculating with nothing to back it up that Hazard will announce his decision today based on a tweet saying

Then they start saying he will be joining Chelsea, based on no evidence. Then people are getting mad at Hazard for not announcing his decision yet, even though he never actually said he will announce today. The only thing he's ever said has been it's between City, United and Chelsea.
So this whole development is based on twitter and SSN:lol:

I followed Hazard up until it was between three clubs and he would make a decision in due course so did not expect anything further today.

BTW - whoever advocates a ban on the info of a twitter ITK has my backing:lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'm going with the angle "united have told him to shut up."

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Eden hazard ‏@hazardeden10

chose promise chose due... je vais rejoindre le champion d europe.

Chelsea.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not strictly true, Rory Smith said he was told by a source.
They all say "a source". Just like it used to be City, then United just a few days ago, and now Chelsea.

Yeah I just saw the french one, so he should at least have some developments on the transfer, if not the actual announcement. This will all probably end in disappointment anyways.

MUFC07

Come on, lads, this is one of those days. Make it more entertaining with photoshops and let's spread them through twitter.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
I could just as well have been a "see you later" as in "keep following my tweets".
No it couldn't, and I defy you to find a French speaker who would agree with you

Siorac

He was seen this afternoon at training though?
He didn't see us though.

At least I think so. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he had the power of monitoring millions of people at the same time, to fine tune his wumming for maximum effectiveness.

Jacob

Or should we have understood "see you this afternoon" as meaning Hazard would be going to a personal appointment with each and every one of his 200.000 followers, individually, within the period going from noon to 6PM today ?
See above, you read too much into a tweet, a fecking tweet, from a footballer...

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Exactly. Not to be rude but I think a lot of people have jumped to conclusions. I don't see anywhere, where he said he'd announce anything. I'm talking about him - himself personally as opposed to the club of his choice...

wr8_utd

:'(
He Tweeted :

chose promise chose due... je vais rejoindre le champion d europe

MUFAN79

Game over:
Eden hazard ‏@hazardeden10
chose promise chose due... je vais rejoindre le champion d europe.

thing promised something due ... I will join the champion of europe.

Brophs

The One and Only
It seems like people are letting optimism get in the way of what is reasonably clear. Stories came out from a few publications yesterday that Chelsea were favourites and today quite a few journos seem to be confirming it, whether or not they're guessing or have been tipped the wink I don't know. It looks to me like they've been briefed by someone close to Hazard, or on his behalf.

Either way, there's been no last minute hitch, I'd guess. Unless we were the club he'd decided on when he tweeted this morning then he's off somewhere else this evening, regardless of the lack of an announcement. And saying that him being asked not to speak sounds like Fergie, it also sounds like Chelsea trying to get a manager lined up before they go public. Or basically any club wanting to lay the ground for their new £30m odd signing.

At this point I reckon logic dictates that they've gotten him and are content to keep quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.