Eden Hazard | Real Madrid Confirm the signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomaldinho1

Feel like he's ready made for Barcelona, it's weird he's only ever linked with Madrid though.

RedDevil@84

Feel like he's ready made for Barcelona, it's weird he's only ever linked with Madrid though.
Because him and his agent are not feeding the Barca rumours to the media. When they do, media will start calling him Barca target

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Hazard is an absolutely majestic player. Some of the best close control, dribbling and movement in the game. The way he turns and spins away from danger with the ball under a spell, and just glides across the turf is a beautiful sight.

But his end product is just criminally poor for a player of his quality. If he was more direct and ruthless when it mattered, he would be a top 3 player in the world.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Someone a few pages ago said it was "Pathetic" for United fans to want Hazard out of Chelsea as they like to see the best players here.
I can only imagine they were disappointed when the likes of Coutinho and Suarez left Liverpool too.

Le Red

Someone a few pages ago said it was "Pathetic" for United fans to want Hazard out of Chelsea as they like to see the best players here.
I can only imagine they were disappointed when the likes of Coutinho and Suarez left Liverpool too.
And rightly so. Personally I want my team to be the best because it triumphs among the best, and not because the opposition is mediocre.
Think about how fun Serie A is nowadays, and how anticlimatic it must be for Juventus fans to begin every season knowing they'll win.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Ashley Cole said so. “He trains with his hands in his pockets and his laces undone”.
Read an interview with Michael Laudrup once about playing against Maradona. Said that once he didn't tie his shoelaces for the first 20 minutes and still played them off the park.

haram

Read an interview with Michael Laudrup once about playing against Maradona. Said that once he didn't tie his shoelaces for the first 20 minutes and still played them off the park.
Yeah, no doubt Hazard has unbelievable natural talent.

ROFLUTION

Where was this? Juve v Napoli?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I reckon Hazard will go and do a Griezmann now the news of the transfer ban has been confirmed. He said he knew what he was going to do and I suspect he and Chelsea have known this ban was coming for a while

I reckon Hazard will go and do a Griezmann now the news of the transfer ban has been confirmed. He said he knew what he was going to do and I suspect he and Chelsea have known this ban was coming for a while
He's going to do a film documenting his choice to sign-on with Chelsea ?;)

Actually, it's probably not out of the question due to how he publicised his eventual move to Chelsea.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Griezmann changed his mind after Atletico had already exhausted the appeals process. Hazard's case is a bit different. He won't be leaving Chelsea in a lurch.

tomaldinho1

Tbh I'd love to see Coutinho here. Still young and hungry and with plenty to prove. Bin Martial off for him without a second's thought.
So for a team that is reliant on the counter, you'd like to lose more pace and width? I like Coutinho but I think he'd only suit us if he were more central. LW in our system demands pace, Coutinho isn't Neymar he's like a mix of an AM & LW rolled into one.

Stacks

Since Chelsea cannot sign players, he is going nowhere and this is what he deserves. All this postering, flirting and attention seeking was nauseating. Now he has no choice as he left it too late and stroked for too long

Bobski

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Hazard is an absolutely majestic player. Some of the best close control, dribbling and movement in the game. The way he turns and spins away from danger with the ball under a spell, and just glides across the turf is a beautiful sight.

But his end product is just criminally poor for a player of his quality. If he was more direct and ruthless when it mattered, he would be a top 3 player in the world.
He is just not that type, loves being on the ball too much, maybe more than winning. Messi and Ronaldo and their absurdly ruthless plundering of stats have changed perceptions of what people expect from world class attackers.

Could Hazard be more productive if he simplified his game? Very possibly and a move to a Barca/Madrid could be the push for him to do so. With Messi in the same team for example there is little chance he would be allowed to spend so much time on the ball without the goals/assists.

Major test for him really, the situation at Chelsea with him being so clearly their best player for years has protected him a little.

Handré1990

So what was his decision? Hate this attention craving bollocks. How about if you say A you continue to B, or shut your mouth.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
If Real make an acceptable offer he'll be off, simple as that. Hazard obviously has always had the ambition to play there, also Zidane is the icing on the cake. Fairly certain we then wouldn't sell anyone else if ban holds.

Good luck to him I would say. Done & won a lot at Chelsea and can't begrudge him the move.

Bergman

Supports
Liverpool
overated, ball hogging, cant cross a ball to save his life, disloyal, attention seeking, fat ass, mediocre output, dissapearing for months on end , arrogant player.
Chelsea should flog him to Barca and get Ousmane. CHO LW, Ousmane RW. Most likely wont miss him.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
overated, ball hogging, cant cross a ball to save his life, disloyal, attention seeking, fat ass, mediocre output, dissapearing for months on end , arrogant player.
Chelsea should flog him to Barca and get Ousmane. CHO LW, Ousmane RW. Most likely wont miss him.
I'm bumping this shit next weekend when he scores the goal that breaks every Liverpool fans heart.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
You write that one week before we’re playing them.. He’s not overrated, btw. On his day, he’s unplayable.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Too late. The damage has been done. The footballing gods are already thinking up their cruel and unusual punishment.
That's what I'm afraid of:lol:

Cloud7

:lol: Tell us how you really feel

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
:lol: One good season and Liverpool fans think everyone is shit except Liverpool team.

Bergman

Supports
Liverpool
I'm bumping this shit next weekend when he scores the goal that breaks every Liverpool fans heart.
With our luck he'll pull a hammy in the Euro league match!

Charles Miller

Tbf with your crazy rant Hazard is fat ass.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
If Madrid play both him and Isco they're going to need an extra ball on the pitch.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
With our luck he'll pull a hammy in the Euro league match!
If we fail to win next week I’m holding you personally responsible. He’s one of the only players that I’ve regularly seen turn up against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.