Eden Hazard | "It's time to enjoy life drinking beers"

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Most talented premier league player since Ronaldo left. Was always destined for Real Madrid. Surprised Chelsea managed to hold on for so long.

Fooza

To me he was very inconsistent and didn't reach his full potential. Not a huge loss to Chelsea compared to us losing Ronaldo. He is still a terrific player but a tad overrated for his inconsistency.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
To me he was very inconsistent and didn't reach his full potential. Not a huge loss to Chelsea compared to us losing Ronaldo. He is still a terrific player but a tad overrated for his inconsistency.
Comparing our team then and what Chelsea have atm, it is a massive loss imo.

Fooza

Comparing our team then and what Chelsea have atm, it is a massive loss imo.
Yeh you're right but remember Ronaldo was still much better and couldnt be replaced, Hazards more replaceable, not saying its easy to find a player like him but for the team to replace what he brought shouldnt be difficult. (Thats if they didnt have the transfer ban).

On another topic I really think he'll do well in la liga, it's for players like him to let rip.

Robbie Boy

Pretty sure every Chelsea fan expected this to happen for about a year now.
Premier league just lost its best player of all time. Sad day for us.
Pretty sure most Chelsea fans on here were adamant he won’t be leaving.

Oh and to the second part of your post: what. the. actual. feck.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Grerat talent, but not a great player. Not consistent nor driven enough.

Pace Abuser

I'm glad he's left. The guy terrorised us. I can finally enjoy him properly.

Castia

Up to £130m for a player who's got 12 months on his contract is great business for Chelsea.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
The best player in the Premier League from 2012-2019

Anyone who disagrees is objectively wrong.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Yeh you're right but remember Ronaldo was still much better and couldnt be replaced, Hazards more replaceable, not saying its easy to find a player like him but for the team to replace what he brought shouldnt be difficult. (Thats if they didnt have the transfer ban).
Not sure, their best attacking plan and with all those different managers still looked - give Hazard the ball. Maybe they will start playing more collectively, but I can see Kante and Azpilicueta as great/very good players and not much more. Many of key players are in their 30's also.

On another topic I really think he'll do well in la liga, it's for players like him to let rip.
Yeah, I think he will be great.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Strange player.

Obviously very good, but you always feel like he had the potential to take it up another notch. Going MIA for a season here and there obviously doesn't help with that perception.

Will be interesting to see if he can elevate his game now that he's ended up at Real. He always seemed to step up against us, so I'm happy to see him leave the PL!

Irrational.

Good riddance. He gave Chelsea top four this season, single handedly winning games for them time after time.

I doubt he'll have the same impact at Real, and I have a feeling their fans will turn on him quicker than they did on Bale.

dove

Is he Hazard's replacement? Thought he was more of a Willian/Pedro replacement. CHO and Pulisic is not bad though tbh.
Hard to say, he can play on both sides. I personally think he is a bit overrated and certainly not worth £60m with 1 year on his contract.

Fooza

Not really, and i think being at Chelsea helped him regain a sense of superiority over other players as Chelsea didnt have a lot superstars so he'd shine more and be relied on more. City was different, with a lot more thats why the likes of Aguero and Silva don't get mentioned.

Some of those years he was the best but some he wasn't, very inconsistent.

fergiesarmy1

Good riddance. He gave Chelsea top four this season, single handedly winning games for them time after time.

I doubt he'll have the same impact at Real, and I have a feeling their fans will turn on him quicker than they did on Bale.
Indeed, he’s going into the hornets nest and there will be no hiding place for him and his play when he feels like it attitude.

edcunited1878

That 15/16 season was dogshit...he's not going to get away with downing his tools at Madrid let alone being up and down/hot and cold as he's consistently been throughout his Chelsea tenure.

Class talent and player though, especially on his day and when he was up for it. Best Chelsea player in club history.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
I agree with the above poster that I think we have had his beat years, I suspect he will still be great for Madrid no doubt, but i dont see him being as good as he was for us

Yagami

Good post resistant

I completely disagree.
Grerat talent, but not a great player. Not consistent nor driven enough.
agreed. The most overrated player I've seen in the prem.

I think he'll be good, but, considering the expectations, be a bit of a let down for Madrid.

izec

happy and sad. More happy though, since i watch Real as much as Chelsea and still can enjoy him. I am really curious to see what he will do for the next few years over there. On his day a fantastic and unstoppable force, joy to watch players like him.

mu4c_20le

I agree with the above poster that I think we have had his beat years, I suspect he will still be great for Madrid no doubt, but i dont see him being as good as he was for us
Hmm i actually think he will take it up a level over there, being surrounded by better players better manager, and will run rings around the defenses in la liga

RooneyLegend

Madrid are incredibly lucky. No one deserves a player of his standard for that fee. Marvelous footballer who will be even more respected playing for a top side as Madrid look to be building. Interestingly though, what are Madrid planning to do with Isco?

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
La Liga will be perfect for him. Everything will be easier for him there, great signing for Madrid too who were desperate for a great attacking player.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
So the same day we sign a winger from the Championship Real Madrid sign Eden Hazard

Puts things into perspective doesn't it

Aloysius's Back 3

I completely disagree.

agreed. The most overrated player I've seen in the prem.

I think he'll be good, but, considering the expectations, be a bit of a let down for Madrid.
It's weird seeing a poster with the same random thoughts on certain footballers :D