Eden Hazard | "It's time to enjoy life drinking beers"

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Apparently they were singing 'sign Mbappe' at his unveiling. Such great fans.
Pft. When's the last time you had 50k people welcoming a new signing? Disneyland for adults and you can't even do muppetry right. Yours is a banter club

:wenger:

MalcolmTucker

Pft. When's the last time you had 50k people welcoming a new signing? Disneyland for adults and you can't even do muppetry right. Yours is a banter club

I'm not sure if you can diss our fanbase when you've got 12,366 posts on our fansite hombre

MalcolmTucker

No it's the sound of their groundsman washing up their 13 European Cups.
Yeah not entirely sure the groundsman's duties include 'washing cups' but good on you for trying to join in

Just out of interest, where do you keep your lawnmower? In the kitchen?

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal

Those same 50k will be booing him in about 3 months.

In the words of Borat:

Such good “fans” Not.

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
Those same 50k will be booing him in about 3 months.

In the words of Borat:

Such good “fans” Not.
And that'll light a fire under his ass to win the next CL. That's just business, nothing personal.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
And that'll light a fire under his ass to win the next CL. That's just business, nothing personal.
No it’s a poor fan base. They boo all there best players for nothing. If they can boo a player like Ronaldo after all he did there then that says a lot.

They aren’t Lazio fans which is tier 1 cnuts but they are a slight tier below.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Is that the sound of Gareth Bale's golf-swing as he picks up another 700k?
Meh, after 4 CL he can play all the golf he wants. You know, 4 CL. More than your club won in its entite history

MUFC OK

For a club that is supposed to be of a similar stature to Real Madrid, look at the difference in how they react to one sub-par season. They haven't messed around and have gone out and signed top quality reinforcements.

We've been poor for 5 years now and we aren't acting like a club that wants to 'stop the rot' and recover from the mess we are in. The levels are staggering.

Mihai

For a club that is supposed to be of a similar stature to Real Madrid, look at the difference in how they react to one sub-par season. They haven't messed around and have gone out and signed top quality reinforcements.

We've been poor for 5 years now and we aren't acting like a club that wants to 'stop the rot' and recover from the mess we are in. The levels are staggering.
We are no quite on the same level though, are we? I'd say we are quite far from them especially when it comes to players' preferences.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
All the fans of la liga whistle the players.
I don´t think Hazard will be whistled if he plays according to his level and has a good attitude.
I think that nobody has ever booed Lucas Vázquez
Every madridista love Cristiano and still probably nobody regret the whistles, which were rarely for sporting issues but when he behaved like an idiot(when he hinted that his team mates were crap, like "Kovacevic", or when he made Bale bad gestures in the pitch)

There is no disrespect to Hazard for asking Mbappe. I at least do not see it.

In Bale´s presentation people also forgot about him and started asking Ozil to stay. It's a way to talk to the club.

MUFC OK

We are no quite on the same level though, are we? I'd say we are quite far from them especially when it comes to players' preferences.
No we aren't, and never have been v Madrid particularly. We're a particularly unattractive proposition actually. We are however a massive club with the financial means to match anyone, yet I done see any big signings on the horizon this summer who can turn things in the short to mid-term.

Mihai

No we aren't, and never have been v Madrid particularly. We're a particularly unattractive proposition actually. We are however a massive club with the financial means to match anyone, yet I done see any big signings on the horizon this summer who can turn things in the short to mid-term.
The fact that we can match offers doesn't mean players will join us.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Good thing there isn't a camera in my living room.
:lol: I was eating once in the restaurant of his parents and I feel a bit guilty. He is a good guy, he can´t do it better

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
Good thing there isn't a camera in my living room.
Oh there is, they're watching our every move, speaking of which, La Liga's official app got fined for that, give or take.

NYAS

Yeah not entirely sure the groundsman's duties include 'washing cups' but good on you for trying to join in

Just out of interest, where do you keep your lawnmower? In the kitchen?
:lol: That has to be in the running for post of the year.

Ooge_

Supports
Werder
Modric said, Real was missing 60 goals from Ronaldo and they have to spread 60 goals to 3 different players . Seems like Real is tryring something spread 60 goals to Eden, Jovic and Benzema. No wonder, Zidane still wants Pogba, to add another good scorer.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Meh, after 4 CL he can play all the golf he wants. You know, 4 CL. More than your club won in its entite history
Aren't you Italian? Pretty amusing picking the club with the best history and then lauding it over others. I think there's a name for that actually. ;)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Aren't you Italian? Pretty amusing picking the club with the best history and then lauding it over others. I think there's a name for that actually. ;)
Yes, it's called being a fan ;) for 23 years, that is, since i was old enough to become a fan :D

MalcolmTucker

Owners being dissatisfied with the performance of an underperforming player and making it known. What a horrible thing
It is a horrible thing when you consider that Bale and Ronaldo have helped you win 4 CLs and without them you'd have been completely dominated by Barcelona this decade yet you've booed the pair of them.

Anyway you're Italian, a country with a great footballing history and yet you still chose to support Real Madrid, forgive me if I never take anything you say seriously :lol:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
It is a horrible thing when you consider that Bale and Ronaldo have helped you win 4 CLs and without them you'd have been completely dominated by Barcelona this decade yet you've booed the pair of them.

Anyway you're Italian, a country with a great footballing history and yet you still chose to support Real Madrid, forgive me if I never take anything you say seriously :lol:
Does he have to be spaniard or from a country without tradition?
His grandfather is spanish and probably madridista.
Why many of your fans are from London? why didn´t they choose a team from London? where are you from?

Last edited:

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
Aren't you only 22? Yep, that's irrelevant.

It's 2019 and still some folks bring races and shit into football fandom.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
And they got cheered plenty for it. While being paid top wages by the club owned by the those same people

I don't really see the issue, but then we're discussing differing cultures here. Our fans aren't any different from those of virtually any other spanish club. Or italian club. Or portuguese club.

MalcolmTucker

Does he have to be spaniard or from a country with tradition?
His grandfather is spanish and probably madridista.
Why many of your fans are from London? why didn´t they choose a team from London? where are you from?
United have plenty of glory supporters no doubt but it takes a special kind of glory supporter to choose Real Madrid when there are loads of great clubs in Italy steeped in tradition to choose from. Normally I wouldn't mind but when he's on a United message board lauding it up about CL titles it irks. Have a little grace.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
United have plenty of glory supporters no doubt but it takes a special kind of glory supporter to choose Real Madrid when there are loads of great clubs in Italy steeped in tradition to choose from. Normally I wouldn't mind but when he's on a United message board lauding it up about CL titles it irks. Have a little grace.
Real Madrid fan since 1996. Have a look at what the map of european football looked like back then. Glory hunting, sure :D

And as for grace, if you can't take banter, don't start :lol:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
You did not answer where you are from, are you also a glory hunter?
From what I read, he made a joke, even with an emoji, you took it badly and you ended up underestimating him for his country.
He writes here like many others but especially in the football forum. I do not remember seeing him in the United forum reminding that you only have 3 CL.
You can take him seriously because he knows about football and is a good guy