Eden Hazard | "It's time to enjoy life drinking beers"

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

I somehow feel that this could lead to Real walking away from buying Pogba as they might fear to spend another 100+ Mio on an injury prone player.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Just thought about this recently. One goal for Madrid the whole season. I think Madrid fans and Perez won't be especially bothered if someone were to come in for him. Saying that, if they offered an exchange with Pogba would anyone here take it? I know I bloody would.

Judas

Open to offers
Just thought about this recently. One goal for Madrid the whole season. I think Madrid fans and Perez won't be especially bothered if someone were to come in for him. Saying that, if they offered an exchange with Pogba would anyone here take it? I know I bloody would.
29 years old, loves an injury, plays in a spot we're more than well stocked for. Yeah no thanks.

Eddy_JukeZ

Awful performance from Hazard.

Went through the motions all game.

Wonder how the Real fans will feel about that performance...

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The issue with signing players in their late 20s for big money, same with Griezmann. They don't settle in instantly and the next year they're 30 and its already a flop with little chance of changing that. Why i don't think anyone will go for Pogba until his contract expires.

Bojan11

Chelsea sold him at the right time.

His dribbling for Madrid when I watched him isn’t at the level it was at Chelsea.

Infestissumam

almost painful to watch the 2020 version of him when you know how good he used to be. Shell of his former self.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
We should buy him and let Sancho go to Madrid.
hehe

Castia

Alexis Sanchez is that you??

Looks nothing like the Hazard we’ve come to know from his Chelsea days.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
He's just having an off season, he generally does that every other year.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Wasn’t Hazard supposed to replace Ronaldos 30+ goals per season?
Jovic + Hazard = €180 million flops!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea sold him at the right time.

His dribbling for Madrid when I watched him isn’t at the level it was at Chelsea.
Which is quite insane because his Chelsea time isn't some far away distant past. He literally had his most productive season for us last season. His goals and assists accounted for 49% of our goals. I hope he's just having an injury filled season where he's never quite been 100% and that he gets back something resembling his best next season.

Bubz27

When they signed him I didn't think he had the mentality to succeed at Real.

Bubz27

Nah.

Even in his off season he wasn’t this bad with the ball.
He's obviously dropped but just don't think he had the fight in him.

Have Real fans given him any stick?

United58

Which is quite insane because his Chelsea time isn't some far away distant past. He literally had his most productive season for us last season. His goals and assists accounted for 49% of our goals. I hope he's just having an injury filled season where he's never quite been 100% and that he gets back something resembling his best next season.
You guys hit fecking gold with him, 7 (mostly) amazing seasons then got almost £100m for 1 goal :lol:

padr81

Supports
Man City
He's playing in a team thats a shadow of itself. Its weird cause Benzema seems to like to drift into his position and has had a great season. Hazard just doesn't like to get in the middle, he's out of place at Real. Was OK tonight but not having midfielders run past him is a problem. He looks very isolated. Still a good footballer in there, needs to sort himself out, find his place in the team and needs Madrid to move on from dads army in midfield.

Abe144

Supports
CD Guadalajara
Fat big fish in a small pond type player. Never had the productivity of an elite player

Yagami

Good post resistant
As I said when this thread was made - a very overrated player who was going to disappoint many with their expectations.

Looking back, @Bojan11 , @Stadjer & @El-Manos thought I was crazy, but I saw this happening.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Very bad match. He played too many minutes.
Now time for a full ankle recovery and hopefully the next season he will start better.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Is anyone really that surprised? I remember arguing with Chelsea fans years ago he was nowhere near the class of even Neymar. Pretty dribbler, great talent but doesn’t have the attitude and never has to be a top top player. Was never going to cut it at Madrid after Ronaldo.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Loved to watch him at his peak, marvelous player, but the man just doesn't have the same drive as other elite players do.

So, the odds of coming back to his former self are pretty thin I would say.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He wasn't overrated at all whilst he was at Chelsea.
He definitely was. A lot of people saw him on the same level as Neymar. Some had him the best in the league. There was never a point in his career where he was either.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
How much did he cost?
£88m up front, with further £40m in variables, which fair to say are not getting fulfilled any time soon.

I still don't know why Madrid sold Ronaldo, they have wasted so much money in trying to find a replacement, they'd be better off paying his ridiculous €60m salary instead.

Even at Chelsea he did nothing of real note with them in the CL.
I haven't watched too much of Chelsea in CL but he was a great player domestically and from glimpses I caught in EL last year. Almost always tore us a new ass when he played against us, hence he maybe slightly overrated by some on the board. But, he was absolute quality at Chelsea overall.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Been awful all season. Mix of injuries, weight concerns, and perhaps even motivation issues.

If we can sign Havertz this summer we’ve effectively replaced a declining Hazard with an incredible young talent for about the same price.

Eddy_JukeZ

Is anyone really that surprised? I remember arguing with Chelsea fans years ago he was nowhere near the class of even Neymar. Pretty dribbler, great talent but doesn’t have the attitude and never has to be a top top player. Was never going to cut it at Madrid after Ronaldo.
It is funny how some on the cafe thought Hazard was on the same level(or even better).

Neymar is a level above him and has been since 2015.