Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.

twitter thread suggester
I am moving this thread to the Football Forum, don't want the lost causes to take up the "Last Thread" spot on Muppet Forum.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
His behaviour was just not that of a United player, really we should have realised very early on that Sir Alex would not be fond of this sort of media-whoring.

Anyway, I hear Neymar was caught drawing sevens in the sands of rio.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Biggest shock of the week that....not. Oh well, think him signing for Chelsea showed his talk about signing for a club for "footballing reasons" is far from the truth. Just glad it didnt drag on all summer!

Godfather

Well that's the last time I'll get into all that transfer shit. I hope he fail the twat.

Zen

Don't really know why a player announcing it himself is such a big thing.....it's been done before, twitter is another media source, which happens to be faster and less hassle on the whole. Of course it was going to become the normal, it's probably happened on twitter before anyway, just not with a super high profile signing like this....since twitter has only been a "big" deal for like 3 windows now.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He'll find it difficult when Roman sacks the manager by Christmas and Chelsea once again struggle to make 4th.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
as good a player as he could be, he sounds like a dickhead and in that respect Chelsea are welcome to him. No players bigger then the club, though Hazard probably thinks he is - atleast he comes across that way.

Cina

Ah well, we already have great attackers, let's go sign ourselves a fecking midfielder now.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Don't really know why a player announcing it himself is such a big thing.....it's been done before, twitter is another media source, which happens to be faster and less hassle on the whole. Of course it was going to become the normal, it's probably happened on twitter before anyway, just not with a super high profile signing like this....since twitter has only been a "big" deal for like 3 windows now.
When?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Mata plays at his best in the number 10 role. He is nowhere near as effective out wide.

I doubt we even spoke to him.
Yeah but Mata can still perform really well on the left wing. Hazard and Mata will probably be interchanging positions when they play together, and when you really look at it Chelsea is the club with the least amount of competition there.

LARulz

:lol: So predictable. The guy didn't even consider them 4 weeks ago

Count Orduck

At least it's not City. As soon as Chelsea steamed in with a bid after winning the European Cup, I feared the worse.

Cina

It's not like it doesn't make sense, they're spending a shit load of money, there's less competition in that spot, their general formation suits him, and they offered him a shitload more than we did.

Move on.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
He's going to give Chelsea fans some good moments and a lot of headaches

Aww shit. This annoys me more than I thought it would.

I don't like missing out on such good players. We better make our moves quickly to ensure our targets don't get their heads turned. Hazard would have been ideal for us but it's obvious what influenced his decision. What a waste of time this whole thing was.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
It's not like it doesn't make sense, they're spending a shit load of money, there's less competition in that spot, their general formation suits him, and they offered him a shitload more than we did.

Move on.
Indeed.

But I'm worried about next season now. Chelsea will be proper challengers again. They will add a few more. So will city.

Crustanoid

Well at least Chelsea know he always wanted to join them and in no way moved because of the wages offered

Unam333

So whens Sneijder coming?
Hell no! I predicted Sneijder's downfall last summer when every caftard was wanking over a possible move to United. People called me crazy, and maybe I am crazy, but at least I was right about Sneijder.

Status
Not open for further replies.