Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColvaleGoa

You can bet your house on this happening. Dead certain.. Off to the bookies now that I have borrowed £1000 off quikquid to put on Hazard to United!!

tonnas

lool the journalist should be sacked !!! Hazard was one that ousted Jose (according to rumours)....does not make sense

United Pro

A poster here argued with me that Custis really knows his stuff on Man Utd, before the season started. I wonder if he still feels that way.
I'm not too sure about his reliability on the whole, but I remember him writing about United's interest in Neymar in an "exclusive" a few years ago and he was laughed at. It turned out he was actually right. Though, it might just be the case that one of the rumours he's written about being true, rather him being reliable on the whole.

Number1

Won't happen, Chelsea won't sell their best player, especially after the backlash they got with selling Matic to United.

The Bloody-Nine

I'm not too sure about his reliability on the whole, but I remember him writing about United's interest in Neymar in an "exclusive" a few years ago and he was laughed at. It turned out he was actually right. Though, it might just be the case that one of the rumours he's written about being true, rather him being reliable on the whole.
He also reported that we were trying to sign Willian on deadline day. Just a click bait artist.

predator

Youth NITK
I wouldn't wrote anything off these days in football. We have proved recently that we can sign big names with big price tags.

Trizy

He's almost 27 in his prime, surely he'd cost more than £150m after PSG fecked up the market.

Wombatking

I think this would qualify as fake news.

Plus, he is 26, almost 27, which is basically 50, so too old anyways ;)

UsualSuspect

Supports
Chelsea
Inappropriate meme image

Last edited by a moderator:

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Just read the 'article'.

They couldn't even be bothered to write a full report, it's a paragraph and a 'what the team could look like' thing "if Mourinho can tempt him".

That's literally what posters on here do ffs.
I was really struggling to imagine what United's team would look like adding 1 extra player, thank God I had that visual slideshow presentation swapping Lingard out for Hazard to clear the uncertainty.

King Eric 7

Not believing this until there is a "Welcome to Manchester United Eden Hazard" video on youtube
:lol:

There is a Welcome to Madrid video which is seven months old. No Welcome to Manchester United yet but I fully expect one by the end of this week!

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Most obvious transfer ever. 100% will happen

Sparky Rhiwabon

This would be about as likely as Chelsea selling Matic to us and replacing him with Bakayoko :lol:

beingshe7don

Lol... Manchester United replacing a Belgian with another Belgian.... that is Fellaini with Hazard..... This is so hilarious. Hazard hates Mourinho and his style of play. He would rather play under Zidane. Chelsea are already bearing the brunt of selling Matic to us. Why in their wildest dreams would Chelsea consider selling Hazard to us and that too for 90m which is considered pretty average for a top top player. He's PL proven and would easily command 150m when Coutinho has been quoted for 125m.

AmanNits04

This is similar to the rumor where Aguero was linked with us last year or maybe season before that. Will never happen!

MDFC Manager

Threads look these used to be commonplace a decade ago. Almost seems like deja vu

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
In the post-Neymar market you’d have to pay a lot more than £90m.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
In the post-Neymar market you’d have to pay a lot more than £90m.
If he goes before he's down to the last year in his contract he'll cost Mbappe/Neymar money. Especially with the fees we've got recently for players we weren't even using. Selling a player who's irreplaceable would take an insane amount.

If Coutinho is valued at €150m then Hazard (who is easily better) should cost considerably more.

Status
Not open for further replies.