Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.

amotherscrime

According to The Guardian, Hazard has reportedly been refusing to sign a new contract with Chelsea. He's got 1 and a half year left but still. That and the fact that him and Mourinho, I quote, "had super report" gives me a tiny tiny tiny TINY bit of hope. He also said "I was always close with him".

And we are in desperate need of a winger. Who better than Hazard? Imagine the link-up between Pogba, Hazard, Griezmann and Lukaku. Landing both Griezmann and Hazard is extremely unlikely. But just imagine...

Also we did land Matic. Not every player in Chelsea hated Mourinho. Something that speaks against this deal is, of course, that basically half of the Chelsea players have been linked to United at this point. David Luiz, Willian and now Hazard. BECAUSE of Mourinho. Fruitless or not? Hard to tell. But I can't imagine Chelsea wanting to sell us much.

It's never ever gonna happen in January though.

CA1

Chelsea won't sell him to United.

And I imagine he'd fancy Real Madrid more if they want him.

But the view that Hazard doesn't like Mourinho is way, way wide of the mark. A total myth, actually.

And vice versa. Mourinho adores him.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Chelsea won't sell him to United.

And I imagine he'd fancy Real Madrid more if they want him.

But the view that Hazard doesn't like Mourinho is way, way wide of the mark. A total myth, actually.

And vice versa. Mourinho adores him.
Got any source of that? Hazard did play a lot better when Jose was sacked in his third season.

Mcking

We should have got him when he was young. He's old already and I doubt we will get more than 3 years from him especially at that price. I'd rather Perisic.

CA1

Got any source of that? Hazard did play a lot better when Jose was sacked in his third season.
Not a source per se. Just what I've been told.

He voted for Mourinho in his top 3 coaches of the year last year though. That will probably be in the public domain. And considering we didn't have a brilliant year last year. Most didn't vote for Mourinho, understandably. I think Hazard's other two picks were Conte (his manager he won the league with) and Zidane (European Cup winner).

I have no idea why Hazard or the rest of the squad at Chelsea (Matic included) played so well for him, dropped off in that season and that picked up again the following year. One of football's mysteries.

But Hazard and Mourinho like each other and have good contact with other.

He won't join, I'm just saying it's total media myth that they don't get on.

ravi2

You guys are crazy if you feel Chelsea would sell their best player to us...and for 90m?!
That would be as stupid as us selling them DDG or Pogba.

Mcking

You guys are crazy if you feel Chelsea would sell their best player to us...and for 90m?!
That would be as stupid as us selling them DDG or Pogba.
Figo moved from Barca to Madrid and Van Persie from Arsenal to us. So yes, it can happen, maybe not for 90m but it can happen.

Toad

Was it Hazard and Jose that ignored each other outside the tunnel?

He didn’t choose us the first time so no thank you.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
This gives me a glimmer of a hope.

..but not of Hazard joining United, that will never happen - but that Chelsea will lose Hazard to RM or PSG for a heavily discounted price due to time remaining on contract.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
According to The Guardian, Hazard has reportedly been refusing to sign a new contract with Chelsea. He's got 1 and a half year left but still. That and the fact that him and Mourinho, I quote, "had super report" gives me a tiny tiny tiny TINY bit of hope. He also said "I was always close with him".

And we are in desperate need of a winger. Who better than Hazard? Imagine the link-up between Pogba, Hazard, Griezmann and Lukaku. Landing both Griezmann and Hazard is extremely unlikely. But just imagine...

Also we did land Matic. Not every player in Chelsea hated Mourinho. Something that speaks against this deal is, of course, that basically half of the Chelsea players have been linked to United at this point. David Luiz, Willian and now Hazard. BECAUSE of Mourinho. Fruitless or not? Hard to tell. But I can't imagine Chelsea wanting to sell us much.

He has a contract until 2020.

We should have got him when he was young. He's old already and I doubt we will get more than 3 years from him especially at that price. I'd rather Perisic.
He is not old, he is 26 years old. Don't know what's with Caf and the age stuff. I also can't think of a player more suitable for us than him considering his qualities and the position. But there is no way for this to happen.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
The Mirror say it's on, I believe them implicitly.

The idea of Hazard lining up in the red of United excites me no end. Can't wait for this to happen.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

it's never ever going to happen ever ever. Period.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Get on it zizou.
heh, i'd also take hazard to chelsea and martial AND rashford to us. One of them is bound to become world class anyways, and we need people who score goals more than create them

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
heh, i'd also take hazard to chelsea and martial AND rashford to us. One of them is bound to become world class anyways, and we need people who score goals more than create them
True, Rashford every day of the week.

Acole9

Outstanding
This is a non starter. He was one of the main reasons why Mourinho got sacked at Chelsea.

ravi2

This gives me a glimmer of a hope.

..but not of Hazard joining United, that will never happen - but that Chelsea will lose Hazard to RM or PSG for a heavily discounted price due to time remaining on contract.
Agreed

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Prove it.
How is anyone supposed to prove such a thing? Proof or not, it will be affirmed by the fact that he won't be teaming up with Mourinho at United.

Judas

Open to offers
It's the daft stating a rumour as a fact in a discussion which I'm against, especially using it as the reason why this won't happen, when there are much more obvious reasons it won't.

Don _ Conte

Supports
Chelsea
You can definitely tell he doesn't like him but strays away from saying anything controversial.

When Jose came to the bridge this season he was by the tunnel shaking hands with our players and him and hazard completely ignored each other.

Hazard also frequently mentions how he likes it when a manager allows him to have attacking freedom and he doesn't have defensive responsibilities, so 2 + 2 together.

James Peril

Hazard is one of the best players in the world, he has always been linked to Spain and his style really suits Real Madrid/Barcelona. He stopped performing for Mourinho the last season, it was obvious he was tired of the system where he was given too much defensive responsibility. He currently lives in London and has reached his prime/final, huge contract coming up....

Dream on, give me a single argument for him to go to United!? He has won the CL, he has played under Mourinho already... he knows City will be dominant due to their finances... he will bugger off to Spain.

0%

Hawks2008

I know they sold us Matic, but Chelsea will not sell the leagues best player to a rival.

United Pro

I reckon we'd have a better chance of signing Messi, given that Chelsea will only sell players they want rid (especially to rivals) and the seemingly bad relationship between Hazard and Mourinho.

AllezLesDiables

Hazard had a reoccurring hip injury for most of the season that robbed him of he explosive burst. He looked better late in the year because he had healed.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Alright mate. Let's also give you OT and get it over with

iHicksy

I'd blow my load if he joined, he's world class and hideously underrated by many on here (who i assume don't watch him week in, week out). Unfortunately, I think if he leaves he's going to go to Madrid. I don't think he'd swap London for Manchester and tie himself down to United for the remainder of his career on the basis of a relationship with a manager who may or may not still be here in two seasons time.

Luke1995

He would do wonders in PSG. It's frightening to imagine what he could do alongside Neymar and Mbappe, man... nobody can truly shine in Madrid as long as C.Ronaldo is there, but Hazard linking up with Modric and Kroos could work wonders in the right environment.

Bojan11

He would do wonders in PSG. It's frightening to imagine what he could do alongside Neymar and Mbappe, man... nobody can truly shine in Madrid as long as C.Ronaldo is there, but Hazard linking up with Modric and Kroos could work wonders in the right environment.
Why wouldn’t he shine at Madrid? Ronaldo would love to play alongside him because Hazard would create space and chances for him easily.

Where as someone like Bale just plays the same way as Ronaldo. He doesn’t offer the creativity like Hazard does.

Status
Not open for further replies.