Ederson Moraes

RUCK4444

But I thought if De Gea left his line every 30 seconds it would make him the best thing since slice bread and he's inferior because he doesn't? hehe

cyberman

He's had a bad season.
He just doesn't make a save. He's a really strange keeper. From coming out v Wolves and getting a 12 minute red to the Derby to this and thats just off the top of my head. He even should have saved Martials goal at the Etihad.

For a team that dominates so much he should be hidden a lot more.

alexthelion

Was that a double fisted punch to the head?

Even though it's his own player, he should still have been sent off, that was reckless.

A-man

And Guardiola the psycho didn’t even through a glance at his knocked out player when he passed him out from the pitch.

TrustInOle

Should have been a red, hands down. What angered me more is not once did he check on the player and 2mins into Garcia recieving treatment he is laughing and warming up, also seemed to be moaning about an injured hand, although this could be my misconception.

Shit show of a human being.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Comfortable result, controlling the game, 10 minutes to go and Garcia with a big chance to clear the ball with a tackle just outside the box.

Terrible to watch even with Luiz trying to entertain the neutral supporters. Ederson could be the dumbf*ck of the year, just hope Garcia will make it.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I think so. Has made as many mistakes leading to goals as the likes of De Gea and Pickford this season (both of whom have rightly taken their own share of criticism) and he generally hasn't been as good as he was in previous seasons, with his shot stopping in particular seeming to get a lot of criticism from City fans.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
If the score was 1-0 or if this is final CL, I understand his action. Appreciate the bravery but needs to know how & when to do it, his action really madness and it shows lacks of communication between the keeper and the defense.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He’s a fecking weirdo. His reaction afterwards was bizarre - not a feck given!

Wicked_Badger

That was mental. Should’ve been a red, completely reckless play. Didn’t seem to give a single feck either.

Hope Garcia is alright.

Last edited:

Deery

Dreary
Hasn’t he done something similar this season already and not got sent off also?

The way he just stood there laughing when his teammate was on the ground, complete bellend.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Such a bad clash. He couldn’t have hurt him worse if he tried. He didn’t look too bothered either while Garcia was being stretchered. My commentators were saying that he looked like he was pointing out teeth marks on his gloves or something like that to the other players afterwards. He seems like a strange dude. Maybe it’s the neck tattoo but he always looks a bit nuts to me. He’s a class passer for a GK.

Castia

Strange how he seemed to give zero fecks.

Guys obviously hurt pretty badly and he hardly even went over to see how he was.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
City should genuinely suspend him. Absolutely absurd that he was laughing and smirking after inflicting that injury.

Even beyond that it's an absurd decision to come out like that when Aubameyang is marked by 3 defenders in a match where you're 2-0 up against 10 men. He's a brilliant player but has been mediocre at shot stopping this year and his decision-making has been poor on the whole. Certainly a big regression from last year.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
That was mental. Should’ve been a red, completely reckless play. Didn’t seem to give a single feck either.

Hope Garcia is alright.
That’s an interesting point. I remember Lee Bowyer getting sent off for punching a team-mate, so players can be send off for being violent even if it’s not directed at an opponent.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
City should genuinely suspend him. Absolutely absurd that he was laughing and smirking after inflicting that injury.

Even beyond that it's an absurd decision to come out like that when Aubameyang is marked by 3 defenders in a match where you're 2-0 up against 10 men. He's a brilliant player but has been mediocre at shot stopping this year and his decision-making has been poor on the whole. Certainly a big regression from last year.
His distribution is still fantastic. For a team like City that still makes him invaluable.

Wicked_Badger

That’s an interesting point. I remember Lee Bowyer getting sent off for punching a team-mate, so players can be send off for being violent even if it’s not directed at an opponent.
Yeah, I remember that, was it Dier?

If it’d been an Arsenal player it surely would’ve been a straight red. Weird how some things like that get completely overlooked sometimes.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
His distribution is still fantastic. For a team like City that still makes him invaluable.
100% agree. Probably the best GK in the world on the ball; no disputing that. Created 2 chances and a goal out of nothing, and more than that the threat of him playing the ball over the top prevents any side from trying to press City high & almost on its own ensures there will always be space between the lines for their attackers.

That said, he's too young for key aspects of his game to be stagnant / in decline and he's long been reported to have attitude problems dating back to his time at Benfica. I'm not suggesting City should get rid, but perhaps a suspension would help reel him in and help him reflect on his actions.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Yeah, I remember that, was it Dier?

If it’d been an Arsenal player it surely would’ve been a straight red. Weird how some things like that get completely overlooked sometimes.
You two are forgetting that was a fist fight, not a collision.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He plays so high up the pitch playing those passes. He takes needless risks to get involved in the buildup. He didn’t even need to come out there. He could see Garcia all the way. Garcia didn’t see him until he hit him as he was ball watching

Wicked_Badger

You two are forgetting that was a fist fight, not a collision.
I think the point was more around getting sent off for harming/injuring your own player. No doubt that they’re completely different reasons for the actual sending off. I’d mark Ederson down for dangerous/reckless play.

The Bowyer one would probably be for violent conduct.