6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomSlayer

Very sharp when he came on, could have gotten a penalty as well. I'm eager to see how he plays for us in the future.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
great finish, gave the keeper with the eyes thinking he was going far post and just cut it back.

meamth

That kind of player you want to be at the end of our attacking play.

Whenever he is in the box, you can see the difference between him and our other forwards.

Just need more minutes.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Hopefully the start of something special. Loved that finish

Strats

Looked lively apart from the goal. Made a great diving block in defense at a free kick in the end that got retaken after it.

Would like to see him get more minutes.

Phil

Yeah that was a lethal finish, more of that from everyone please

GMoore23

Looking Sharper every game. We could have a player on our hands after the break.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Very pleased for him, hassling their backline enough to unsettle them and capped it off with a goal. I've said it before but I've got a good feeling about this transfer.

Yagami

Good post resistant
My favourite thing today wasn't his goal, but his exchange with Mata when being substituted. It was just pure and, for those few seconds, brought peace to the world.

NinjaFletch

He look about a million times more lively/interested/active then the last few games. Clearly getting his fitness up.

Good stuff.
International break at the right time for him too, I think. Another good two weeks of work and I think he's probably worth a start at West Brom with how Martial has played this season.

Cloud7

Good tidy finish. Considering Martial isn't exactly in the best form, once his fitness levels are acceptable he could be worth a start.

AaronRedDevil

Unusual for Fernandes to delay that pass to him. Bruno is usually consistent on his timing of his lay-offs (Rashfords 2nd).

Still, would like to see Cavani start against Arsenal. Think that game will be the one where he makes his mark.
Nah it was very clever. If he passed it just a second sooner the other defender would have time to get him. Bruno ran right to pull the defender away from Cavani I and closer to himself, making it look like he’s going to shoot. Released a pass at the perfect moment.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Yeah pretty much agree to this.

Factor in when he does come on we offer him no service whatsoever.

When we are chasing the game and playing more erratically than normal - you'll never see the best out of him.

Our supply from Midfield to Striker/Forwards is practically non-existent as well. From what i've seen, Cavani looks reasonably sharp and is making runs - but we arent supplying him. Dan James often looks to run in behind but we dont really play through balls. Weirdly, it's Cavani who will look worse because Scott McTom can only pass sideways. Footballs a funny game
Imagine thinking Paris is a beacon of tropicana

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He had tons of space to work in when he came on, thus it was rather easy to look good with fresh legs against a tired opponent who was chasing the game. I'm curious to see how he'd do against a quality opponent when he starts and the score is tied or we're down a goal or two. I'm not gonna get too high on him just yet. Too many supposed big names have had bright starts for us in the past, especially in brief cameos.

NoneBmStore

Jesus, he scored a 94th minute goal against no defenders and people are praising his “stuttered steps” in the run up to the goal as if it wouldn’t have been horrible embarrassing for a professional footballer to be offside there.

A-man

great finish, gave the keeper with the eyes thinking he was going far post and just cut it back.
I was 100% sure myself that he would curl it but he went for the first post.
I followed every game for PSG when Zlatan played there and never liked Cavani, but the guy knows how finish when he’s 1v1 with the goalkeeper no doubt.

Walters_19_MuFc

Glad he got his goal. Came on and didn't stop running. Personally would have liked him to get more time but I guess Ole wants to give Martial as many minutes as he can, given he looks quite rusty.

predator

Youth NITK
Bruno setting him up was quality. We all wanted him to do it. I reckon alot of other players even too quality ones wouldve just went for goals themselves .

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Glad he scored his first goal for ManUtd. Shame he wasnt signed few years ago, used to be so good.

Jonno

Delighted he scored today. Arguably his first genuine chance in all of his appearances and he was ice cool when taking it.

siw2007

Good news to see him get his first goal. Have been a little concerned so far that he hasn't exactly got going but we need to see him start games, hopefully as he gets fitter and sharper we will see him make a bigger impact.

jem

My favourite thing today wasn't his goal, but his exchange with Mata when being substituted. It was just pure and, for those few seconds, brought peace to the world.
Such a delightfully handsome tall/short combo.

jem

Great disguise on it too. I was as surprised as Pickford when he went near post. And I couldn’t see his eyes!
I think someone mentioned Rooney earlier, and that's exactly who he reminded me of there (Rashford and Martial don't seem to possess that composure, despite all their other great qualities.)

Canagel

Jesus, he scored a 94th minute goal against no defenders and people are praising his “stuttered steps” in the run up to the goal as if it wouldn’t have been horrible embarrassing for a professional footballer to be offside there.
Saw someone in another thread even making a case for Martial to replaced as the 9 beause he would have failed to held his run as if it wasnt a open goal move with 3 men vs 1.. The bar is on the floor with this fanbase :lol:
and I actually like Cavani btw.

criticalanalysis

I was 100% sure myself that he would curl it but he went for the first post.
I followed every game for PSG when Zlatan played there and never liked Cavani, but the guy knows how finish when he’s 1v1 with the goalkeeper no doubt.
Out of interest why?

Hard working, clutch goal scorer, phenomenal off the ball movement and high volume chance creator.

A-man

Out of interest why?

Hard working, clutch goal scorer, phenomenal off the ball movement and high volume chance creator.
Honestly, no reason at all. I agree with all those things: he was a great player. I’ve always thought he was a great player, just didn’t like him for some reason. Could be that I’m a fan of Zlatan and they didn’t get along too well, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.