6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve 007

Thank fully he was injured, I don’t think he deserved to come off, he’s a striker that got no service. VDB didn’t do much but you could have taken a lot of players before him too. Namely Pogba who in fairness was actually quite good at times in the second half.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Thought he wasn't great in first half. Hope injury is just a minor tweak and he's available for Tuesday

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He was poor anyway in first half. He struggled to hold the ball and that alone proves enough he can’t play every games.

Devil may care

Good energy but poor hold-up play in the first half, thought Ole just hooked him because he wasn't playing well but I see he's injured, given his record over the last 18 months or so that's unfortunately not surprising.

DoomSlayer

Ole said it's a muscle injury so it could a week or more. Hopefully it isn't some reoccurring injury.

Jonesno.8

Really like him, top player but wrong choice against a Moyes side. Fast in behind always the key. Solid defensively as always from Moyes, pace pace pace.

Reactions: golden_blunder

jem

This is going to sound very cynical, but if he has a ban coming (I haven't heard anything more about that, but I'm assuming there will be action taken against him), then he'll be able to use that time off to rest.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Needs to start vs City. Their CBs aren't renowned for their aerial ability, and you just know he'll be able to find a yard or two of space with the right delivery. I'm quietly confident of the game on Saturday, but mainly as we will have a good threat up top with Cavani starting.

Hopefully we can get Telles to start too and put some good crosses in.

Last edited:

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Solskjaer: "Anthony [Martial] will definitely be involved, Edinson [Cavani] has been on the grass but I'll make a decision later."

My man.

MetoTTT

I hope so, Martial is in terrible form and with the spaces City gives back in defense I think Cavani could find some chances.
I'm all to start Cavani but thought Martial was injured until junuary anyway.

El Zoido

Ole said he’s still unavailable due to injury. Is it more logical to just accept the charge now? Or appeal on principle?

ReallyUSA

Ole said he’s still unavailable due to injury. Is it more logical to just accept the charge now? Or appeal on principle?
Principle is better I believe. Better to try to clear your name then playing games with injury and whatnot.

he hasn’t been proven guilty of anything yet. He may not get a ban at all.

I’m sure he will though, even if it’s a ridiculous charge. I think we would accept a 3 match ban. From a PR perspective, even given it’s absurd, it would be better to take it on the chin and move on.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Seriously fecking annoying that he's going to be banned now rather than when he was injured

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Should have buried at least one of his chances, needs 90 minutes on Wednesday.
I feel like we should be protecting him, given his injury record over the last couple years. He's not a 90min player.

Devil may care

I feel like we should be protecting him, given his injury record over the last couple years. He's not a 90min player.
It's a double edged sword, he needs to sharpen up and for that he needs minutes, but I get your point, i'd at least try to give him 65-70 minutes in midweek.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
It's a double edged sword, he needs to sharpen up and for that he needs minutes, but I get your point, i'd at least try to give him 65-70 minutes in midweek.
Hes an absolute starter for me, but we shouldn't be playing him for much more than 60mins per game. Especially at the minute.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Fred was excellent but should have squared to him. Was basically an empty net.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
His missed chance was probably our best worked action of the game. Maguire - Martial - Telles - Maguire - Martial - Cavani, back to front. Such a shame he couldn't score.

NinjaFletch

Very happy to have been wrong about this signing.

And what a fecking choke slam, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.