Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Noticed how he didn't even bother to celebrate after his equalizer - just looked for the ball and carried it back because there was still a job to do. Winner.

As a neutral, I hope United can keep the Bruno-Pogba-Cavani trio together next season rather than rebuild.

Last edited:

GazTheLegend

Haven't seen this posted yet but "And as in this piece, I was speaking to people in Uruguay last night. Tune has changed since a month ago when he told MUFC he wanted to go. The exact phrase last night was “Edi only discovered El Stretford Mall this week. The meat in the butchers is as good as the Pampas”.

Is a hell of a quote :lol: :lol: . South American meat is REALLY hard to beat - Ed Woodward needs to get to work on his latest or last ever partnership asap

MTF

Haven't seen this posted yet but "And as in this piece, I was speaking to people in Uruguay last night. Tune has changed since a month ago when he told MUFC he wanted to go. The exact phrase last night was “Edi only discovered El Stretford Mall this week. The meat in the butchers is as good as the Pampas”.

Is a hell of a quote :lol: :lol: . South American meat is REALLY hard to beat - Ed Woodward needs to get to work on his latest or last ever partnership asap
:lol:
Good British meat is pretty good these days though, if it's from carefully raised and selected animals and then aged for 4+ weeks. The issue though is that different meat-loving cultures have different cuts they prefer and different preparations too. So I guess it might be tricky to find the exact cuts and in the style he's looking for. But maybe try and convince him that the more UK/US style of ribeye bone-in steaks is also delicious.

jackal&hyde

This past it, mercenary, useless signing, he needs to stay one more year. Phenomenal footballer.

Mr Smith

Is talk of him making a u-turn and deciding to stay confirmed? Huge news if true; I don't think we have the money to sign a top striker this summer, so having Cavani with Greenwood (and possibly still Martial?) playing understudy allows us to focus on other areas.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Is talk of him making a u-turn and deciding to stay confirmed? Huge news if true; I don't think we have the money to sign a top striker this summer, so having Cavani with Greenwood (and possibly still Martial?) playing understudy allows us to focus on other areas.
Agree. Plus world-class players like Cavani are not easy to get, in their prime, even if we had all the money in the world. What we don't say enough is that he isn't just a good or even great striker, he's not a young talent who may or may not work, he's exceptional, proven and ready. There are very few at his level. Injuries and age notwithstanding, we can't dream of a better striker, not even Kane is as good

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Great for you if he stays. What a signing he's been. Zlatan obviously scored more but it was all a bit of a one-man show. I think Cavani's brought a bit more, to be honest.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I've never noticed it before, but the one negative in this game was that his left foot shots seemed a bit weak. He had three fairly decent chances on his left and hit the first two quite badly (the third was blocked by a defender but didn't seem to be particularly well hit either). Has anyone noticed if that's a regular weakness in his game or was it just an off-night for that foot?

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
That pass though. Contender for pass of the season.

What a player.
Greenwood's I assume, but the one to Bruno for the opener was brilliant as well. Hopefully all the dithering ball hoggers are watching.

antohan

The rumours here are that he had already had a change of heart and this game confirmed he was right.

Shame he doesn't get a proper derby atmosphere, but I guess that would be something to look forward to.

At Boca they have already given up. All sorts of excuses: covid not under control, exchange rate controls, yadda yadda.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I really want him to stay one more season but he probably ends up staying for 3 more seasons while our CF options remain the same.

I've never noticed it before, but the one negative in this game was that his left foot shots seemed a bit weak. He had three fairly decent chances on his left and hit the first two quite badly (the third was blocked by a defender but didn't seem to be particularly well hit either). Has anyone noticed if that's a regular weakness in his game or was it just an off-night for that foot?

antohan

This is the compilation from WC2018 qualifiers (top scorer in Conmebol). Check 2 (Brazil), 3 (Peru) and 7 (I think, second one vs Venezuela), all left foot.

Edit: yeah, Everton too and more recent

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Needs to keep his facial hair, his goals have increased since he stopped shaving.

But on a serious note, the front line looks way more dangerous with him upfront compared to Martial/Rashford.

They really need to learn how to do proper off the ball runs to get into goal scoring opportunities.

el3mel

He's a huge reason we're in the final.

Edinson fecking Cavani my legend. :drool:

lost7

World class. His movement is just so unbelievably smart

predator

Youth NITK
Basically becoming that guy for us now. No one else in our squad does what he does. God only knows what would have happened if that ball from bruno fell to rashford or martial.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.