6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr PG

Almost scored with his first touch for us against Chelsea......and easily scored and ruled offside against Redbull.....you don't get those unless your movement is excellent. Miles better than what we have with our other strikers.

Maureen-yo

Good for him to open his account. Given Rashford is injured his should start next match with Martial on the left. He should be perfect for next match.
Pretty sure (hopeful) Rashford will be back in time the game on the 21st.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It's nice to see he hasn't forgotten how to score a goal once he put on the 7 shirt.

I think Ole's used him well so far. built him up slowly so he doesn't get a load of attention, then will be ready to start a few once everybody has got used to him.

Even if he stays as an impact player from the bench it'll be good business IMO.

Foxbatt

If we are able to put in dangerous areas he is going to score. He is going to be a handful for any defender.

Okey

Is Cavani going away on internationals? I couldn't find any info on this. Personally I'm not sure which is better for his fitness, going away or staying back at Carrington.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I've never been a massive fan because I only ever saw him in the big games where he'd either miss easy chances and bottle it or be anonymous.

The way he's started though, it backs up his numbers in Serie A and Ligue 1. When he was in the clear against Everton I just didn't doubt he'd miss which makes a nice change for an aging, injury prone forward at our club.

Long may the goalscoring continue, even if it's against the smaller teams because we do well against big teams anyway.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
No disrespect to Cavani and its great to see him off the mark with us but I expect a Division 2 player to score that goal let alone a experienced and arguably a world class striker.

Ibi Dreams

No disrespect to Cavani and its great to see him off the mark with us but I expect a Division 2 player to score that goal let alone a experienced and arguably a world class striker.
It was a gift, but he did take it very nicely. A lot of players would have tried to put it in the other side of the goal, an easier finish but also easier for the keeper to save

Levenstein

The offside goal he scored was also taken really well. There is night and day between him and div 2 players :)

scudetto_boy

Supports
St Mirren
I like the look of him so far, he is quick, sharp, tall, strong & technically very good :)

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
True. I cant remember a single goal Falcao scored for us.
He did score a goal for us, right ?
He scored a peach of a header away to WBA I think it was? always remember thinking that could be the turning point for him.

But yeah his legs just weren't ready at that point.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
It was a gift, but he did take it very nicely. A lot of players would have tried to put it in the other side of the goal, an easier finish but also easier for the keeper to save
Its on the borderline of RAWK overanalysis but many strikers would have moved more central during that breakaway. Him pulling further left to give himself more space, as well as giving the centre half a bigger problem... is evidence of why people rave about his movement.

He doesn’t move to the place that gives him a tap in, but insists on a better pass. He gave the defender an impossible task

I honestly shouted at the tv because he was running too far away. I then kind of begrudgingly realised he did that to lower the chance of failure.

He’s old enough that it’s instinctual at this point, but it’s still a perfect template for young strikers to follow.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
against Everton to put us 2-1 up early in his career for us. I thought it was the beginning of something great
Counter point : Had his input been during a title winning season we would still be raving about him. We still talk about Larsson like he did something special.

Falcao had a better goal scoring rate than the Swede.

He needed another year of rehab. He was worth the gamble.

gormless

Counter point : Had his input been during a title winning season we would still be raving about him. We still talk about Larsson like he did something special.

Falcao had a better goal scoring rate than the Swede.

He needed another year of rehab. He was worth the gamble.
he absolutely was worth the gamble. Definitely needed more rehab, I remember spending the season thinking the knee operation had hurt his balance. Forever falling over

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
he absolutely was worth the gamble. Definitely needed more rehab, I remember spending the season thinking the knee operation had hurt his balance. Forever falling over
I will always remind people that Falcao injured himself in January 2014, it was a miracle that he was even able to play in 2014. The caf is incredibly harsh with him.

NYAS

Just scored in Colombia, clever finish into the far corner.

R77

Looks to be getting up to speed eh? Think he's going to be pretty important for us, lets hope he returns plague free and can keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.