Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Probably would've won us the game had Rashford played him in.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He does these touches that change the flow of our football for the better. The turn around the corner passes is something I wish our other players did more

RUCK4444

Should start every game - fitness permitting - with Rashford and Martial in the form they are.
This. Rashford and Martial are woefully out of form, they can share starts on the wing.

Edinson should now be our first choice no 9.

We are approaching February now, Martial has had PLENTY of time to turn it around.

Devil may care

I don't think he can play every game and Ole has managed him well, never got a chance created for him today.

RUCK4444

I’ve thought this for ages though, but fingers crossed now.
Yeah I can understand Ole trying to play both Rashford and Martial back into the form they had last season but although were top they have been much less productive this season.

We can’t bench Cavani any longer, he should be starting games.

Jibbs

He should have started the game. Rashford and Martial are useless, I don't know shat has happened to them.

Manya.para.siempre

Poor Cavani having to play with two absolute donkeys like Martial and Rashford who couldn’t pick out one of his runs even if their life depended on it. He’s a step above them (or several) in football intelligence and they can’t seem to understand him.

Lay

Going from Neymar and Mbappe to Rashford and Martial

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Was just watching his highlights, he changed the game for us. Best chances we created were after he came on, not only that, their defence dropped back after he came on. Big impact overall, just shows you watch a proper striker can do to your team.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
He looked sharp, I wish he'd started. One of the few things Rashy did well was linking with Shaw from Maguire's good long pass for the Pogba chance, and he was able to do that because he wasn't drifting central with Cavani in place.

predator

Youth NITK
Very happy with him so far. He isn't going to turn out a falcao mk 2 which alot of people thought and he looks like he is enjoying himself.

Sylar

Think he will start next game which is good. Id start him and Martial together or him and Mason together (basically rest Rashford).
Some of his first touch passes from the centre to out wide and advanced is really really good.

Based Adnan

Could quite easily have come just for the paycheque at the end of his career but fair play to him, he's here to work. Doesn't stop running and is a great role model for the younger lads, wish we had him 10 years earlier.

SeanyC

Love the guy...just love him!!! proper striker, work rate immense

izec

His stamina is unreal. Defending in the 90th minute like it was the 5th. Nice easy goal, could have had another one. Good game all alround

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
His effort and commitment puts martial and greenwood to shame.

Proper winner and should be starting every game at 9.

el3mel

My striker and I'll take no one else ahead of him, period.

On another point though I'm starting to think he's struggling to play with Rashford, Martial and Greenwood. They don't seem to link well, they're all strikers but he's the only proper one among them. They seem unable to feed him with balls and he's literally feeding on scraps each game. He links much better with Bruno.

NinjaFletch

He's great isn't he.

I love that he's another moany bastard who demands that his teammates do better, too.

Lay

Not as good as Troy Deeney they argued. Never played well they said.

:lol:

Sylar

Never stops running and pressing and fighting for us
And scored too

Status
Not open for further replies.