6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiristao

I just hope Greenwood and Rashford watch him closely in training and in matches because there is so much they can learn from him in terms of workrate, one touch play, decision making and how to make runs.
He does miss the odd easy chance like he did today but he brings so much to the team.

OverratedOpinion

God I wish we signed him when he was 25, to be able to watch him for 7 or 8 years through his prime would have been incredible. His passing in tight spaces are what you would expect from a top midfielder.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Been said before, but if this guy leaves before getting a chance to score at a full Old Trafford it’ll be a travesty.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
It’s also refreshing because you never see him sulking around on the pitch like a few other attackers in this team. He’s an animal. Never stops running and trying and eventually the goals are just coming.

Some of the younger players should take notes.

Valencia Shin Crosses

I'm most surprised by his creative ability, he's got genuine vision around the box and isn't just a goalscorer, even if he doesn't dribble much. It's such an under appreciated skill these days for strikers but it's vital with as many eager goalscorers as we have in the side.

World class finish for his first goal as well.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
We need to find no9 like Cavani who can play every single week. The thing which kills me this season is that he plays one game and then needs a rest. But he must srmtay nevertheless. What a fantastic player.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He misses chances but never stops trying and never let that bother him at all. What a player, always on the move.

I hope he plays in front of fans at OT. Deserves it.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
He's class. I'd give him a 2 year deal - he's fit as a fiddle, and his mind is sharp as ever.

Is the perfect back up striker for a club like ours.

Silas

Insane. I wonder if experiencing the true Old Trafford atmosphere might've made a difference to him wanting to leave.

Redlyn

For me it's that pass out to greenwood for his goal. Just so sexy. Forced them to turn over possession several times by being first line of defence.

RedIan

Yes that pass out to greenwood was sublime, hes not all about banging goals in he can open teams up with world class passes. superb performance.. love him

stu_1992

His best game for us by a long shot. Absolutely unplayable tonight along with Fernandes and Pogba. Shame he hasn't been more available this year, for a while things were quite stop start but he's certainly into his groove now. Let's hope he stays fit the rest of the season and we manage him correctly. He's be a huge asset to us.

AshRK

Only complain was no fans to give this performance a standing ovation. Just brilliant. He looked up for it and wants to win this trophy.

The United

He still misses too many chances for a top-class striker.

But, like people said, hopefully, the likes of Greenwood will learn how to play a CF from him. If he gets some of it with his finishing, Greenwood can be a super player.

Wow. That is all. Absolutely monstrous performance. That pass to Greenwood made me sick in my mouth; pass of the season. Been in Incredible form since that Spurs game.

Brightonian

Godlike. Actually could have had four or five, he got himself so many good chances. Keeper might be somewhat at fault in a couple of the goals but he also did well to keep lots of those Cavani shots out.

Status
Not open for further replies.