Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Wrap him in cotton wall between now and the final

I'd give him the games (starts) against Leicester and Fulham and that's it (other than cameo's in need of a goal)

Lassitude42

Such an intelligent player with his movement and creativity. His heading is also absolutely lethal as well. A fine performance today.

spiriticon

I almost can't bear to see Martial back in the starting line-up but I know Edi can't play every game.

Bwuk

Between starting late with us due to self isolation, the ridiculous FA suspension, a couple of injuries, it’s been a bit stop start for him.

14 goals in 18 starts. What a player.

SeanyC

Fair to say he's proven himself worthy of the 7 shirt, even if for a short while.
Most definitely and of he stays one more season and bangs in a few more he will be class as a short term legend of that shirt

Devil may care

Another 2 quality finishes and I loved how he stepped in to look after his young Padawan when the Roma players were ganging up. :devil:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
he’s getting better and better, genuinely looks like scoring every match at present

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
God bless PSG who somehow let this man go and thought Icardi and Kean were better options at 9.

Chicharo

Wrap him in cotton wall between now and the final

I'd give him the games (starts) against Leicester and Fulham and that's it (other than cameo's in need of a goal)
I'd add the game against the Dippers. We all of course want to win that game. But I think Ole will want to have him in the starting 11 on Sunday as well.

Such great movement. We've not had a striker like that in a long time.
Not since RVP. Give the man whatever he wants, build the exact replica of the city of Montevideo somewhere in England if needed, whatever... Just, please Edi, stay

Status
Not open for further replies.