Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I can see the logic with Ronaldo coming in, but also no thank you.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Signing Ronaldo is great and all, but getting rid of Cavani to do it would leave us no better off than if we hadn't bothered.

Goku1983

I really hope theres nothing in this Cavani is still vert valuble to us suppose the worst happens and Ronaldo is injured what if we want to play them together I really hope he stays!

Adamsk7

If we’re gonna have a go at the league, we need Cavani to stay so we have genuine options up front. Imagine needing a goal in the dying minutes and we have Ronaldo AND Cavani poaching around the box. It’ll be like the good old times where we chucked all our attackers on at once.
that’s how you win leagues the Utd way.

flappyjay

Feck no. Hell no. If we have to make room on the squad sell Jesse for peanuts and loan out Martial (no one will buy him on those wages)

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Barcelona can feck off. Give them Lingard.

SirAF

Ageist
Signing Ronaldo is great and all, but getting rid of Cavani to do it would leave us no better off than if we hadn't bothered.
Ronaldo is significantly better than Cavani, so yes it would. That said, I’d prefer to keep Cavani as well.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Don't see any logic in moving on Cavani. We would be left with one player for no 9.

CM

Unforgivable if Cavani leaves with no more incomings. Hope it isn't true.

Gungne

Cavani out? We need him this season. Martial is not good enough, and United need more than Greenwood as a striker.

Eddy_JukeZ

I would prefer to keep him, but if his sale could fund a midfielder being brought in, I think it'd be good business.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
This will ruin this window to some extent. I don't want to see him go. We need him this season. Don't want to see Martial as no 9

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Do they have any midfielders we could take in exchange?

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Glazeronomic at work. Just want to reduce wage bill as much as possible if true.
It sounds like Cavani might want to go. He's struggled to settle in Manchester. Simon Stone, Ornstein etc said after we signed Ronaldo that United had no intention to sell Cavani.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Don't see any logic in moving on Cavani. We would be left with one player for no 9.
Ronaldo will obviously be starting CF for us and we have Martial and Greenwood who have played at CF before.

They might not all be the types of CF you want but we're not short of options there. Particularly given how often Ronaldo will start.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I honestly reckon he is pushing for a move. He is professional enough to keep it to himself but with everything that has happened, the numerous rumours of being unsettled, not going to the Uruguay camp when he (and indeed all South Americans) are extremely passionate about international football, Ronaldo allegedly taking the no. 7…. I think he will engineer a move.

Cman

I would be gutted if this is true. Would take a lot of the gloss of signing Ron. Both of them will offer is something very different and I feel we will need Cavani just as much as Ron.

Status
Not open for further replies.