5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Melon

A perfect cocktail of ultimate professionalism, skills and charisma. What a player.

Cabin Clown

I haven't adored a player as much in recent memory. His passion is infectious. He's a wonderful human being as our pal Brendan would say.

Funny thing is though apparently on metro according to sportBlid that RR wanted to sell three players who were 'mood killers' and Cavani was one of them due to not accepting RR's training sections at late evening or some shite.
Which was obviously utter shite because the one player RR has confirmed he’s spoke to most & wants to keep was Cavani.

IhabX7

If you don’t love Cavani there’s something wrong with you. Great passion for the game.

Idxomer

Great assist and reaction for the goal but felt he was a bit invisible before that.

Rojow

He's South American and from Uruguay. You can't have more passion than that if you play football. They know what it takes to be there.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Good to see the usual sourpusses off this thread. Long may it continue.

Mind, I suspect they must have picked someone else to have a go at this weekend. Mason maybe?

L1nk

Asked Rangnick for a few extra days at home, perhaps in relationship to what happened with the family dog? I don't know

suheilsworld

If he only misses the FA cup and is ready to be on the bench for Burnley , I’m ok with that as eitherways him playing in FA cup was not a possibility.

RonaldoVII

He does decide when he wants to play though. How long did he have off in the summer and how many games has he missed through internationals or personal days etc? He opted out of starting (against Newcastle?) the other week too.

red4ever 79

He does decide when he wants to play though. How long did he have off in the summer and how many games has he missed through internationals or personal days etc? He opted out of starting (against Newcastle?) the other week too.
He has only made 14 appearances for us this season, we are in our 6th month.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
He was never going to play against Boro anyway due to jetlag, so its fine if he wants a couple of more days with his family, especially as his dog died.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Quite right 14 matches in 7 months is stretching it a bit for the lad.
It''s a fair point but at the same time he wouldn't have been available for Boro so let him stay in his home country and see his family. The club loses nothing and the player likely returns happier.

This same player got an extended holiday in the summer. And seemingly decides when he wants to play and when he doesn’t.
That was after we asked him to alter his plans to return to South America and stay another season. Sometimes you throw in a sweetener. For this week, he wouldn't have been available for Boro anyway so who cares?

Thiagoal

It’s a bit of a piss take for your average fan when a guy that’s earning a million quid a month can’t be arsed to return on time from international duty! These players live in a parallel universe

acnumber9

It''s a fair point but at the same time he wouldn't have been available for Boro so let him stay in his home country and see his family. The club loses nothing and the player likely returns happier.

That was after we asked him to alter his plans to return to South America and stay another season. Sometimes you throw in a sweetener. For this week, he wouldn't have been available for Boro anyway so who cares?
He signed a contract for one year plus another if the club wished to extend. The idea he did us a favour is fanciful.

Fred managed to get back on time despite Brazil playing a day later.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Genuine question. Does he ever miss internationals to achieve this work/life balance?
I believe he missed an international earlier this season at the club's behest due to the impact travelling would have on his availability.

I just don't understand the moaning. Primarily because it seems we have fans who moan about every little fecking thing. I'd ask why follow the club but these people would probably moan about everything no matter who they support.

So Cavani isn't available to play Boro in the FA cup. Who cares? We have a massive squad and can cope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.