Position: Forward - Centre-Forward
Squad Number: #21
Foot: Right
Contract expires: Jun 30, 2022
Date of last contract extension: May 10, 2021
Outfitter: Nike

Last edited:

meamth

Lately I'm really really satisfied...oh well here we go again.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
From the moment he agree to the new deal i was over joyed, Simply because he's sort of striker we needed up front, Someone with loads of passion, Always running, Always looking to score a goal, Always willing to take one for the team.

If we can keep him healthy and ready, I'm predicting 25 goals From him in all competitions with atleast a few assist to go by.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I was looking at my posts in Cavani signs thread. Holy shit! A muppet scorned is not a happy muppet. “Sanchez Mk 2, why not just keep Ighalo” I was so bloody wrong. At least It didn’t take long for him to win me over. All I ever want is a lot of hard work and aggression and the skill will always shine through if it’s there.

I expect him to be our leading scorer this season if he can stay fit for enough of the season. Hopefully he can go out in a blaze of glory! I love this guy. I think it’s fair to say he’s been another cracking signing by Ole and co

Last edited:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It’s so good to see him in a United shirt. Injury free season and he’s getting 20 goals

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Where the feck is this guy?
Ole gave him extended holiday to be with his family. He hasn't seen them for over a year and it was a big reason to why he initially didn't want to stay in England.

He's quite smartly giving him as much time as possible to be with his family so he doesn't feel so homesick when he returns, then he will be fully motivated.

Cavani is very professional and always looks after himself, so we have no worries about him being fit on his return.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Ole gave him extended holiday to be with his family. He hasn't seen them for over a year and it was a big reason to why he initially didn't want to stay in England.

He's quite smartly giving him as much time as possible to be with his family so he doesn't feel so homesick when he returns, then he will be fully motivated.

Cavani is very professional and always looks after himself, so we have no worries about him being fit on his return.
Edi literally put off returning to his family for a whole year to play in front of the Old Trafford crowd (and after a lot of pestering from his teammates). Nice touch as always from the club to extend a hand and allow players some kindness.

A bit like when Ole lthe time et Fred run off to get married during preseason

Tom Van Persie

No relation

The right thing to do.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Ignorant on this matter but any reason why has family couldnt come and visit him at all last season?

Adam-Utd

Edi literally put off returning to his family for a whole year to play in front of the Old Trafford crowd (and after a lot of pestering from his teammates). Nice touch as always from the club to extend a hand and allow players some kindness.

A bit like when Ole lthe time et Fred run off to get married during preseason
Yep, Ole's spot on with the management style. Give a little to get a lot.
Ignorant on this matter but any reason why has family couldnt come and visit him at all last season?
South America have been on the banned list because they're having a hard time controlling COVID.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
As above. Plus, it’s probably a lot easier for a footballer to get back into Uruguay than getting his whole family into the UK

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Yep, Ole's spot on with the management style. Give a little to get a lot.

South America have been on the banned list because they're having a hard time controlling COVID.
Basically he could go to Uruguay but not come back? Or find some double route to get into the UK?

Adam-Utd

Basically he could go to Uruguay but not come back? Or find some double route to get into the UK?
A while ago you couldn't even get a flight there - but if he did he'd have to quarantine for 10 days on return which obviously wouldn't work on a busy footballers schedule.

SirAnderson

I absolutely LOVE this guy. He is the consummate professional and alright great guy! So wish we got him a few years earlier and not in the twilight of his career. Imagine him coming here after RVP rather than churning it out with Ibra at PSG for all those years. Then again, with Mourinho, urgh, he'd have just fecked it up with Cavani.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Love how half his performance thread has been about how good looking he is :lol:.

Really going to need him firing on all cylinders the first 3 months. Good thing is there should be no delay like last season, with copa america just before and he is in training.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Lately I'm really really satisfied...oh well here we go again.

That shirt color brightens up his face strongline features. Looks so pleasant to the eyes :drool: :drool:

EDIT: is it a shirt size sticker on bottom left?

Last edited:

meamth

That shirt color brightens up his face strongline features. Looks so pleasant to the eyes :drool: :drool:

EDIT: is it a shirt size sticker on bottom left?
That's more like material or tech guidelines for the kit.

spiriticon

Is he in Manchester yet?

We kind of need him for the start of the season.

Chairman Steve

I’ll hazard a guess hes in Manchester as the training room floor has English on it, and why would a Hispanic man have English on what may be his home gym floor.

He's got to have the season of his life. I'm surprised how well he did here, and whilst he's not been perfect he's the best we've got and also the only one we've really got.

Weird he's not hitting the weights in off season.
At his age it's all about mobility and flexibility. Weights would be the worst thing to focus on.

Status
Not open for further replies.