5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

Beside de Gea he seems to be the only play worthy of the shirt at the moment. Yes he missed good chances, but all our other attackers are not able to get into these positions.
How great would it be to have a 25 years old Cavani with a 4+ years deal.

LDUred

Even when he's not scoring, Cavani gives you a lot more than Ronaldo does. Especially in the rough and tumble of the EPL.

captaincantona

The point with this guy is his bottom level still includes maximum effort...unlike 95% of out squad. That goes back to Ferguson’s emphasis on character. Who in our squad has the kind of character that Ferguson and Keane and Robson would have welcomed...

while Ronny and Bruno are winners their moaning and stropping on the pitch and with refs really doesn’t say “top character” to me. I’m finding it difficult to watch let alone support. Character is just as important when you’re a goal down.

Valencia Shin Crosses

The point with this guy is his bottom level still includes maximum effort...unlike 95% of out squad. That goes back to Ferguson’s emphasis on character. Who in our squad has the kind of character that Ferguson and Keane and Robson would have welcomed...

while Ronny and Bruno are winners their moaning and stropping on the pitch and with refs really doesn’t say “top character” to me. I’m finding it difficult to watch let alone support. Character is just as important when you’re a goal down.
Bruno hasn't won anything, don't put him in any conversation with fecking Ronaldo when it comes to winning.

Valencia Shin Crosses

On one hand, he's clearly still class and offers a great partner to Ronaldo in that he knows how to work off of him unlike Greenwood. On the other hand, I find it strange how much our supporters worship this guy when he's kind of wanted to leave since he basically got here, and has played basically half a season in 1.5 years for us. Like feck I would hope he's chasing every one down considering he plays once a month.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
On one hand, he's clearly still class and offers a great partner to Ronaldo in that he knows how to work off of him unlike Greenwood. On the other hand, I find it strange how much our supporters worship this guy when he's kind of wanted to leave since he basically got here, and has played basically half a season in 1.5 years for us. Like feck I would hope he's chasing every one down considering he plays once a month.
Weird take, considering he has never came out and said anything about wanting to leave apart from being clear about wanting to see out his career in South America. We have players who have achieved next to nothing who have the worst attitudes in the squad, yet a serial winner who has won almost everything still chases down every ball and plays at 110 percent. Why can’t you see why people admire that? Yes he isn’t fit nearly enough and that’s clearly an issue but when he plays he gives it absolutely everything.

captaincantona

Bruno hasn't won anything, don't put him in any conversation with fecking Ronaldo when it comes to winning.
Apologies, by winners I didn’t actually mean winners -winning trophies. I was talking about characters. Determination, not satisfied with losing football games, really do try take responsibility etc. Lots of players who don’t win trophies have great characters in that sense. The team I coach has never won a thing but we have players who give it all each week- regardless of how hopeless it seems sometimes. I count them as having a winning attitude.

Ronny and Bruno care, show passion, run themselves ragged, even when we are not at the races. Unlike many in the squad. My point was that even though I like the winning mentality of Ronny and Bruno, their petulance is difficult to keep supporting.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Weird take, considering he has never came out and said anything about wanting to leave apart from being clear about wanting to see out his career in South America. We have players who have achieved next to nothing who have the worst attitudes in the squad, yet a serial winner who has won almost everything still chases down every ball and plays at 110 percent. Why can’t you see why people admire that? Yes he isn’t fit nearly enough and that’s clearly an issue but when he plays he gives it absolutely everything.
Personally think some of the attitude stuff is a bit blown up, and I never talked about not admiring how he plays on the pitch. He’s a brilliant striker it’s not really to be argued.

Was more just an observation on how adored he is considering he’s really not played much, and then you have all of the national team stuff and SA draw from him from even early on here.

Just compared to how fans have accused other players of faking injuries it’s an interesting dichotomy.

Devil may care

We improved a bit when he came on and his attitude towards the younger players is what we need from our veterans.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Personally think some of the attitude stuff is a bit blown up, and I never talked about not admiring how he plays on the pitch. He’s a brilliant striker it’s not really to be argued.

Was more just an observation on how adored he is considering he’s really not played much, and then you have all of the national team stuff and SA draw from him from even early on here.

Just compared to how fans have accused other players of faking injuries it’s an interesting dichotomy.
What is all that "stuff"?

Don't bother, it's clear from the last line it's the ever more commonplace "people like X more than my boy Y, so annoying!".

And by the way, Valencia at his worst would walk into this side.

croadyman

We improved a bit when he came on and his attitude towards the younger players is what we need from our veterans.
Yeah hoping he will stay until the end of this season, however SPORT are a strong link when it comes to Barcelona stories.

Ixion

Rangnick said he wanted to start Cavani on Monday but it was Cavani himself that was unsure about his own fitness so he was on the bench instead.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Im not a big fan, we need a striker in the summer

The United

Didn't exactly see that he played good. It was like Ronaldo in the last 2 games.

I think some players in some roles still seems lost.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Yeah I was really disappointed with him today.

Didn't seem up for it in his usual Cavani way and was playing things VERY safe.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Can’t believe the reputation he has here

Marwood

Seemed to be playing as an advanced midfielder. Not his role, not tidy enough on the ball for that.

Devil may care

He was much quieter than I expected, not terrible but on the fringe of the game quite often, also should have scored that chance Ronaldo laid on for him.

Ludens the Red

He looked so off the pace today it was unreal. Couldn’t control the ball, couldn’t run, no strength, slow. Rare to see him so completely useless.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Looked to be waving goodbye to the fans at the end. Definitely made far more of an effort to thank the fans than any other player did.

Might be something in the rumours afterall.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Needs a run of games to get himself up to speed but he should be our starting number 9 imo.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Amount of chances he misses is a concern. Should have had a hatrick at Newcastle and should have scored today.

Status
Not open for further replies.