5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiss_Red89

No passing to a wide open Greenwood was criminal. Why he lasted 90minutes while doing absolutely nothing I will never understand.

lost7

Was he even playing the last two games? He's Mr invisible, doesn't even press anymore. I'm worried he actually wants to leave and is throwing the toys out of the pram

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Absolutely useless. Only noticed he was playing in the odd instance he took the wrong option or underhit a pass

The United

What is he supposed to do in that role tbh?

I rate Cavani and he was wasted there just by doing headless chicken running. Amusing thing is that he didn't get sub for the likes of Bruno or DVB or even Fred who would have been more suitable in that role.

Ollie Derbyshire

Been crap this year, no idea why people want him in the first 11. He’s pretty much ruined every attack he’s been involved in the last few games.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He suddenly looks like he couldn't give a flying feck.

Wants to go to Barca? Annoyed that he can't?

The Plump Poet

Supports
Southend United
Absolutely dreadful. Worse than Ronaldo (who was very bad, again). Not as bad as Sancho (seriously, stop fecking buying players from Dortmund).

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Already got one eye on retirement.

Ludens the Red

He’s been absolutely atrocious in the last two games. That supposed off the ball work has been nowhere to be seen either. He definitely shouldn’t be playing 180 mins in four days either.

acnumber9

If he wants to leave that badly he’s putting in these shit shows then pack his backs for him.

Idxomer

Apart from 6 weeks of great form, he hasn't really been at the club mentally or physically.

Ockham

Supports
Barcelona
He has been mostly average in his time at the club, we need strikers with more quality on the ball.
2465 minutes played in PL/EL/CL with 16 goals and 10 assists. That is approximately 1 point per game (without penalties). I'm not sure that average is the word you are looking for.

Cavani has played 1848 minutes of PL football with a garbage midfield and has scored 12 goals from open play. Let me remind you that Mohamed Salah has scored 30 goals from open play while he has played 4889 minutes (during the same period) in a team that is lightyears ahead of MUTD. Kane and Vardy are not even close to Cavanis scoring per played minute and if you're good at math you will find that Salah also havs a worse figure when it comes to scoring goals from open play.

Complaining about Cavanis and Ronaldos overall performances is absolutely ridiculous (and that comes from me that absolutely hate Ronaldo). Cavani is amongst the 4-5 best goalscorers in the world when he are fully fit and Ronaldo would have surely scored more goals than Benzema and Mbappé in Real/PSG and probably close to as many as Lewandovski if he had played in Bayern.

But what can you expect of supporters that have complained about every single coach since Ferguson dropped off. Ever thought about giving that Moyesguy more than nine months of time? Could have saved you a lot of tears. Now it is Rangnicks turn. You never learn do you?
With that said! Yes Cavani and Ronaldo have played badly the last two games, yes the team looks worse than under Solskjaer but I'm pretty convinced that not getting behind the coach and the players no matter what is Mutd:s by far biggest problem. The supporters behavior is like cancer and has been so for almost 7 years. Creating an environment that make players thrive instead of constantly mocking them would perhaps be a much better strategy if you want results.

Dinghy

Can't blame him for not being fully commited and wanting to leave to be honest. The guy's still a great footballer and of course has an ego to him after playing at the top for many years. This summer he gave away his shirt number, had to accept a new role playing second fiddle to Ronaldo, and now he's expected to do all the running for him so Ronaldo can keep getting the glory.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Can't blame him for not being fully commited and wanting to leave to be honest. The guy's still a great footballer and of course has an ego to him after playing at the top for many years. This summer he gave away his shirt number, had to accept a new role playing second fiddle to Ronaldo, and now he's expected to do all the running for him so Ronaldo can keep getting the glory.
The lengths Cavani fans are willing to go to to absolve him and declare him a saviour. It’s almost like a cult.

The United

He always looks committed for us. But he was just shit for the last two games. That's all.

I don't blame him because I don't think this system suits him or he does not understand it well.

JoaquinJoaquin

Cavani was usually one of the players in this squad that could be counted on to always work hard no matter what. But that seems to of fell away recently to which is a huge concern. If he wants to leave then we need to just let him, as having THIS version of Cavani is no good.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Just call spade a spade. He is equally shit and adds nothing to our game. Someone like Toney will be a great forward in our 4222 setup.

RonaldoVII

Been shite for 3 games now. Goal against Newcastle bought him some credit but he missed big chances in that game too. No smoke without fire regarding Barcelona either.

Ixion

I suspect he thought he was leaving after the Burnley game so gave everything but has been forced to stay and heart isn't really in it

Biggins

Think that the role of SS that Ralf wants Edi to play is not working for Edi. Edi should be rotated with Ronaldo and the role of SS should go to Mason or Bruno.

captaincantona

Lads, he is a bit part striker who you bring on for 30 minutes whose movement against tired legs brings a real threat. He is not a 90 minute foil/decoy for Ronaldo. It’s says it all that RR has played him and Ronny for 90 minutes with Matic as well. Must be some serious lack of trust in our young players.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Even cantonna, cole, yorke, rvn, ole, rooney etc would struggle with the shower of shite that plays behind him giving zero service.

The midfield is so incompetent that our forwards take turns dropping in to help out and all you tossers expect cavani and ronaldo to score goals like maradonna did against england in the world cup.

Dinghy

Why is that exactly? Have we stopped paying his wages while he touts himself to any club in sunnier climes?
A (former) world class striker, with an ego that comes with it won't/shouldn't ever be happy with what happened in the summer, regardless of what wages he's on. In the context of the fecked up football world I can understand if his heart's not fully in it at the moment.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Terrible decision not to pass to Greenwood and instead shoot from 25 yards out.

Status
Not open for further replies.