Eduardo Camavinga | Real Madrid watch

In Rainbows

Yeah, Adu is a poor example. The one 16 year old I want is Cherki. He has Brazilian Ronaldo's feet. He probably won't have the same athleticism though which just highlights just how insane of a talent Ronaldo was.

Red_toad

Yeah, Adu is a poor example. The one 16 year old I want is Cherki. He has Brazilian Ronaldo's feet. He probably won't have the same athleticism though which just highlights just how insane of a talent Ronaldo was.
Is he that broke that he had to sell his feet after he’d retired?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
It makes me think that we maybe hold back talent longer than it's necessary. Jimmy Garner and the likes might not be as far away as some of us may think.

But credit to Rennes for believing and blooding the youth. I think they'll be making alot of money in the coming seasons.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Basing this on 1 game? What the hell happened to that kid who bossed Arsenal at 16? Reece Oxford was it?

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
He's Angolan. Born in Miconje, Angola. Hopefully France doesn't steal one more.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He's Angolan. Born in Miconje, Angola. Hopefully France doesn't steal one more.
Who did France steal again ?
Eh. France exploiting Africa for its own benefit; what's new?
Look at the current African champions (but also at Senegal, Morocco, Mali etc etc..)and see how many of them have been through the french system, developped as footballers to have their respective african countries benefit from them. France exploiting Africa in football has always been a weird myth.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

Look at the current African champions (but also at Senegal, Morocco, Mali etc etc..)and see how many of them have been through the french system, developped as footballers to have their respective african countries benefit from them. France exploiting Africa in football has always been a weird myth.
Do not bite.:lol:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Last week he misplaced just one pass and he definitely wasn't playing it safe.
He completed 81/83 passes in 2 games and won 9 tackles. That's a great start to his career.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's just moved to Augsburg or a Bundesliga team permanently, I still can't understand why they kept and played him instead of constantly loaning him out.
He just isn't that good after all. Hyped after 1 game.

Camavinga looks a good steady player, especially for such a young age.

I think it's very early to start talking about transfers though.

neilv93

Basing this on 1 game? What the hell happened to that kid who bossed Arsenal at 16? Reece Oxford was it?
Aye, Oxford just joined Augsburg for a paltry £4m. Seems like he's really dropped off the ball and lost his way (from his debut and his potential I mean, not saying a move to Augsburg isn't still carving out a decent career for himself).

However, without any statistical info to back up my upcoming statement, I feel those younger prospects in the other European leagues get nurtured better when they make their top-flight breakthrough (Mbappe, Felix, Havertz et al), as opposed to those in the PL who suddenly get the world placed firmly on their shoulders (Oxford in this instance).

Adnan

Talent Spotter
France tbf have been producing world class talent for many years now. Just look at the potential world class CB's that are coming through..:eek: The Clarefontaine school has been leading the world for many years now in producing the best talents in high volume.

Kostur

海尔的老板
No idea who he is but it looks like he took a massive shit on PSG. Drew so many fouls there, great passing too.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Let me compile a list :devil:

It will start with the "Monna Lisa" and include Quebec, half the African Continent, and the city of Nice :devil:

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
France tbf have been producing world class talent for many years now. Just look at the potential world class CB's that are coming through..:eek: The Clarefontaine school has been leading the world for many years now in producing the best talents in high volume.
He's not french. But anyways, the clairfontaine system has 10% of the merit.

Claifontaine has always been there. THe difference is the genetics pool they have access now. Literally every player they have has a legal claim to another passport IE they are 1 direct children of African country.

The real French genetics is GUivarch, Petit, Giroud, :lol:. Stiff athletes.

JPRouve

Scout

Claifontaine has always been there. THe difference is the genetics pool they have access now. Literally every player they have has a legal claim to another passport IE they are 1 direct children of African country.

Who told you that he wasn't french?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

Have access "now" ? What are you talking about ?

JPRouve

Scout
the fact that he wasn't born in your country.

but anyways, you have probably already 'naturalized' him. good job, great work
That's not how nationality works and he is the only one deciding what his nationalities are. The only thing that is sure is that he is born in Angola and spent 15 of his 16 years in France, if he wants it he has a right to french citizenship.

JPRouve

Scout
You're confusing many things, you don't have to be born in a country to have the nationality of said country :lol: Nice try though
You follow that logic and a third of the AFCON will be watching the competition from France.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
the fact that he wasn't born in your country.

but anyways, you have probably already 'naturalized' him. good job, great work
:houllier: in this day and age you would think people would know certain things

WolfInSharp'sClothing

Supports
Wolves
the kid is still 16. At 15 people taught Freddy Adu will be the next Pele, Bojan Kurkic the next Messi and Ravel Morrison the “best player ever seen” in the history of football. I have never watched him play beside that little assist he did today, but I expect he will cost more than Maguire if we place a bid.
Cherno Samba was the one for me. He should've been a Ballon D'Or winner.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

I'd compare him more to Neymar than Ronaldo in terms of playing style but he is a lot stronger than Neymar was at his age, regularly resists challenges of much bigger and older players, reminds me of Hazard in that aspect

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
He passes and moves right after? What is this sorcery? We don't do that sort of thing at Manchester United. Don't want.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Haha he is going to cost a bomb in the summer

Hawks2008

Overrated foreigner if his name was Ed Cameron you'd all be calling him shit