Eduardo Camavinga | Real Madrid watch

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Who is this kid? Bossing the midfield vs PSG. Brilliant assist too:

Classical Mechanic

Looks like he’s not been capped by France yet at any level which is surprising. He was born in Angola so maybe he doesn’t have residency yet to play for them?

freeurmind

weak willed
Looks like he’s not been capped by France yet at any level which is surprising. He was born in Angola so maybe he doesn’t have residency yet to play for them?
He must be close to 5 years if not already there. Can't the French passing up a talent like this, though I'm sure Angola will be knocking at his door as well.

NYAS

Yep, he’s been brilliant. So confident in his play despite his age.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
If I'm not mistaken he has both nationalities and has been in France since he is one year old.

BlackBen

Finally!! Was waiting for someone to make a thread on him. Watching him currently and he's having a good game, doesn't look out of place at all in this game.

Had a great assist too. I like his confidence, he doesn't hide at all and takes a lot of responsibility, he's almost everywhere across the pitch. Hope United are keeping an eye on his progress.

Reactions: jojojo

Ace of Spades

Rennes have a lot of talent in their academy coming through, worth keeping an eye on.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Transfermarkt mentions French and Angolese nationalities. I've read he's Congolese in another article.

He has time for the national teams as he's only 16 but he may be fast tracked quickly now through age groups.

L1nk

He's Angolan, not French, so not sure if he has French citizenship or not in order to play for France

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Transfermarkt mentions French and Angolese nationalities. I've read he's Congolese in another article.

He has time for the national teams as he's only 16 but he may be fast tracked quickly now through age groups.
Rennes has him as french and it makes sense since he spent almost his entire life in France.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
the kid is still 16. At 15 people taught Freddy Adu will be the next Pele, Bojan Kurkic the next Messi and Ravel Morrison the “best player ever seen” in the history of football. I have never watched him play beside that little assist he did today, but I expect he will cost more than Maguire if we place a bid.

Nick7

Gorgeous ball.

Rennes have a lot of talent in their academy coming through, worth keeping an eye on.
Rennes have a fantastic academy. A lot of great talent have come through them. Not top top players but they’re constantly bringing through very good talents.

TheRedHearted

the kid is still 16. At 15 people taught Freddy Adu will be the next Pele, Bojan Kurkic the next Messi and Ravel Morrison the “best player ever seen” in the history of football. I have never watched him play beside that little assist he did today, but I expect he will cost more than Maguire if we place a bid.
Yea but Freddy Adu never played in Ligue 1 at that time. I’m ignorant on the other twos level at 16 but anyway definitely the type of player Ole would be interested in. Imagine he comes in January and it’s a he start of something fantastic. Unlikely on both but we want youth and creativity. Most likely PSG would be the ones to scoop him- no?