Eduardo Camavinga / signs for Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Same thing with Trippier, we wait till early/late August for possible outcome. United just love do deals near deadline days...

Womp

idiot
Gone too cold for me to have hope in this. Really hope I'm wrong, this guy is the next big midfielder imo.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Gone too cold for me to have hope in this. Really hope I'm wrong, this guy is the next big midfielder imo.
We might not get him or we might get him but the reason why it has gone too cold for now because we are focussing on finishing the Varane's deal. Months ago, they reported that Winger and CB are priority so it only makes sense Sancho and Varane are the first two priority we want to spend our budget.

sp_107

He may be the next big thing but if he is not keen to come to us and like to follow his Madrid dream better we dont touch him.

Dont like another saga in every summer linking him to Madrid

bosskeano

Camavinga and Pogba play the same position, the 8, but they are quite different players in terms of style. Camavinga is more defensive minded, more athletic, more aggressive and arguably more versatile for a CM.
Pogba is technically a better player right now, he's more physical in terms of strength and he's better as an attacker.

For our needs, Camavinga is the better choice of players.

SATA

I was thinking Madrid may use the Varane money on Camavinga, but seems like now they will be saving it on Mbappe next summer

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
TBH I think it’s one transfer at a time. The Varane one is clearly next. Complete that then let’s see where we are.
Still feel we need to move a couple on

lex talionis

Question for those who have watched Camavinga: How does he compare to Pogba at the same age?

I remember Pogba pretty well as an 18 year old and based on the little I've seen of him he compares very, very well to the 18 year old Pogba.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Question for those who have watched Camavinga: How does he compare to Pogba at the same age?

I remember Pogba pretty well as an 18 year old and based on the little I've seen of him he compares very, very well to the 18 year old Pogba.
Pogba at 18 didnt have that maturity level that Camavinga has. Skill set wise Pogba was a freak and probably one of the best i have ever seen at academy level alongside Ravel Morrison.

Camavinga looks more assured and considering he plays bit further back, its even more impressive as usually you don't see a 17 year old starting regularly at CM. But in terms of talent Pogba was bit higher in my opinion. It could be biased opinion as attacking player usually look more impressive at that age.

Tallis

Ageing squad. No signings. No Zidane. I think they are in for a tough time.
Barca have at least got some great kids and have re signed Messi.

mu4c_20le

According to the Athletic we are going to wait until the last day of the window for this one

jesperjaap

TBH I think it’s one transfer at a time. The Varane one is clearly next. Complete that then let’s see where we are.
Still feel we need to move a couple on
Exatly, Romano said we are in no rush for the deal, working on Varane but talking to his agent. Not saying that means we get him of course. If he genuinely wants to move to SPain and has his heart set on that, good luck to him, can understand even with the predicament these clubs are in....but I cant see either club movign in for him unless its a last minute deal from Madrid.

Still my dream signing for the midfield and not really seen anything yet that seems gospel

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
God It must be so annoying having to make up stuff every day on Twitter/twitch/podcasts etc to make a transfer that’s at a standstill sound more interesting and urgent than it is.

Pushing, inching, personal terms agreed, personal terms not a problem, personal terms would still need to be agreed and soooo on. Twitter is total overkill but it sucks me back in every fecking summer

Fahad Jawaid

I think this signing makes a lot of sense for us, not only he can play as a DM alongside Pogba, with his skill set in tough matches, we can move Pogba on the left and play Camavinga & Fred/Mctominay to give us more stability. Therefore, he will suit us better than Saul, but truth be told, I am worried that, we are not his first choice and he will want to run to Madrid or Barca and we are going to face another Pogba like situation each summer, which is soo infuriating.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
God It must be so annoying having to make up stuff every day on Twitter/twitch/podcasts etc to make a transfer that’s at a standstill sound more interesting and urgent than it is.

Pushing, inching, personal terms agreed, personal terms not a problem, personal terms would still need to be agreed and soooo on. Twitter is total overkill but it sucks me back in every fecking summer
It doesn't help when everyone panders to the impatient people on Twitter who keep asking for updates multiple times per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.