Eduardo Camavinga / signs for Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDFC Manager

In fact, just checking, Camavinga has liked at least 10 (there's probably several more, I didn't check beyond that) of the last few posts on Greenwood's Instagram dating to at least April this year

pascell

100% he has, check it out yourself below. Camavinga has also liked a couple of Greenwoods pics.

See above. It's probably nothing more than two footballers liking watch other's social media posts. Just intriguing that there's no real connection between these 2 that's apparent to me. Have they possibly played against each other in underage national games?
The colours of his shirt strike an uncanny resemblance to those of our home shirt :smirk: I'm back in! Get him signed Johnny boy!

lsd

The Oracle
Players liking other players photos mean absolutely nothing as regards transfers.

No player has any knowledge of who their club is signing and thats the way it should be.

Keyser

Players liking other players photos mean absolutely nothing as regards transfers.

No player has any knowledge of who their club is signing and thats the way it should be.
I disagree, they all have WhatsApp it's known Rash and Sancho were discussing it the previous window where Dortmund held firm, we have a French contingent, it's likely harder keeping it in

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
100% he has, check it out yourself below. Camavinga has also liked a couple of Greenwoods pics.

See above. It's probably nothing more than two footballers liking watch other's social media posts. Just intriguing that there's no real connection between these 2 that's apparent to me. Have they possibly played against each other in underage national games?
They're both Nike athletes and wear the same boots model. Probably met at some Nike event behind the scenes since they're around the same age.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
They're both Nike athletes and wear the same boots model. Probably met at some Nike event behind the scenes since they're around the same age.
also factor in that probably greenwood (and camavinga) does not actually manage his social media posts / likes and that will be done by his agent / management company

Last edited:

OleBoiii

In fact, just checking, Camavinga has liked at least 10 (there's probably several more, I didn't check beyond that) of the last few posts on Greenwood's Instagram dating to at least April this year
Sherlock doing the lord's work over here.

This transfer is all but confirmed now.

SATA

So they liked each other pictures and there were many of them too? Are we witnessing another Rashford and Sancho bromance here? ;)

hobbers

Opinions on how shit our players are are irrelevant. Is Ole actually planning on shipping any of them out is the question? I've seen nothing in the media to suggest Matic and VDB are leaving.

Pogba is a possibility due to contract situation but its far from guaranteed at this point.
Unless Ole wants to be looking for a new job at Christmas he won't be planning on giving Matic and VDB game time anywhere other than the league cup.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud

No the brother in the United kit!

Tarrou

I mean of course they do at times

lsd

The Oracle
I mean of course they do at times

They really don't. If they are best friends they might know a little in advance of the rest of us but by and large no manager is ever going to tell his players what is happening transfer wise.

Tarrou

They really don't. If they are best friends they might know a little in advance of the rest of us but by and large no manager is ever going to tell his players what is happening transfer wise.
yeah I know managers don't share the info

but the players talk, agents talk..

especially with instagram and whatsapp and most of them being connected nowadays.. things get around

bosskeano

With all the money these guys make, some of them clearly need to hire a fashion coordinator as some of the stuff they wear is god awful

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
You've very Naïve for thinking this, of course players know ahead of time who the club are after.

Ferguson himself has said he's told key players who we were after to see if they fit in with the squad. Solskjaer would definitely do the same as he sees squad harmony as very important.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
also factor in that probably greenwood (and camavinga) does not actually manage his social media posts / likes and that will be done by his agent / management company
And every social media agency worth their salt would know that a player's followers and comments numbers would skyrocket the moment there's any slightest hint of them coming to us.

TsuWave

Young players follow each other on Social Media. It's not a big deal.

Redcy

did you see the outfit Haaland was pictured wearing on vacation?? i think it was a gucci outfit so clearly expensive but no way. maybe it's a european thing for the young guys
well imagine back to being 19-21 and some of the faux pas you made with fashion. Now add infinite money, garish style from type designers, and a desire to be seen and there you have a recipe for fashion madness

bosskeano

well imagine back to being 19-21 and some of the faux pas you made with fashion. Now add infinite money, garish style from type designers, and a desire to be seen and there you have a recipe for fashion madness
valid damn point

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
did you see the outfit Haaland was pictured wearing on vacation?? i think it was a gucci outfit so clearly expensive but no way. maybe it's a european thing for the young guys
It's only right that you post a pic and show us what you are rocking. Come on....

bosskeano

now back to Camavinga.....will selling Pogba, if that happens, to PSG allow for us to tempt him to come to Old Trafford? I just don't see Madrid and Ancelotti paying for him this summer

drmuji

Money does some weird shit to people, such as dressing like cnuts as seen in these pictures.
Maybe that's a new style. I mean, we are old and we belong to a different era where this may look odd and stupid but they are just teenagers so for them, it might just be fashion

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Nothing wrong with those outfits. They show some personalities, which make the world more colorful/interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.