Eduardo Camavinga / signs for Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coops73

Maybe that's a new style. I mean, we are old and we belong to a different era where this may look odd and stupid but they are just teenagers so for them, it might just be fashion
I love it that you use the word “may” before odd and stupid, bless ya cotton socks.

Coops73

I'm convinced fashion designers come out with such outlandish designs just to laugh at whoever actually wear these garish outfits
Or they’ve taken copious amounts of acid before picking up their crayons.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Disagree. They're all awful.
:D as long as they feel comfortable. And those style aren't an eyesore.

Those super skinny jeans with traces of their balls or pants with waist below their undies are more offensive to my eyes.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Without trying to sound pro Liverpool, why exactly are you laughing at Curtis Jones?

He's a decent talent to be fair.
not compared to Pedri, Greenwood & Bellingham. He has no place being in their company

worldinmotion66

I've not seen a great deal of Camavinga. How does he differ from the Fred and McTominay mould of more defensive box to box player? Where does he fit in?

I'm not entirely sure of what we're looking for tactically. Signing Donny seemed strange at the time, unless we were going to change to a midfield three with one holder. Does Camavinga have the discipline and ball retention to play as the only 6 in the team?

croadyman

I've not seen a great deal of Camavinga. How does he differ from the Fred and McTominay mould of more defensive box to box player? Where does he fit in?

I'm not entirely sure of what we're looking for tactically. Signing Donny seemed strange at the time, unless we were going to change to a midfield three with one holder. Does Camavinga have the discipline and ball retention to play as the only 6 in the team?
Yeah do feel with that sort of player we could still do with a pure DM as well

Devil81

not compared to Pedri, Greenwood & Bellingham. He has no place being in their company
Yeah but there were about 15 lads on that photo, Amed in truth has hardly touched a ball so how can he be considered.

And for the record I was comparing him to the three mentioned above, but he's still a very good player for his age.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Not compared to those 3 players doesn't make him incomparable to the rest of football's young talent. He's quite capable of being a real star just as those you mentioned are quite capable of not living up to their potential.

So in all fairness he has every right to be included

flappyjay

In the first photo Haaland looks like he's wearing his favourite pyjamas.

The other outfits make my eyes hurt.
Sad part is I can see myself wearing his outfits back when I was around 19-22. The outfits I wore during university days are appalling.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Waiting for this big scoop tomorrow. Surely it’s somewhat positive becaus only a total bollix would string out a negative story :lol: Be very easy to just say at any stage I’ve heard he’s not coming etc…

It’ll probably just be a rehash. Rennes want €40 million. Player is open to the idea but holding out for Madrid… bla bla bla

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Luckhurst said earlier we’re prioritising a central midfielder over trippier but it isn’t a name the fans are calling for and he’ll say more tomorrow so I’m assuming he’s going to rubbish the links and criticise “other journalists” linking us to him as he does in his usual condescending way.

passing-wind

Luckhurst said earlier we’re prioritising a central midfielder over trippier but it isn’t a name the fans are calling for and he’ll say more tomorrow so I’m assuming he’s going to rubbish the links and criticise “other journalists” linking us to him as he does in his usual condescending way.
Neves potentially ? Certainly not the worst business the club could do

Hackman2210

The spice boys.

What a time to be alive.

Eric :drool:
Robbie explaining to Neo that the Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work … when you go to church … when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. Neo is confused as he was wearing black leather 2minutes ago............

Status
Not open for further replies.