EFL Trophy - Morecambe vs Manchester United

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
£10 - for feck sake man

Nice looking line up too

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
MUTV schedule says they’ll be showing this later. Wait to see if that’s actually true as the schedule is often wrong. 1am, 9am and 1:15pm for anyone interested.

milambardo

I would like updates, particularly around how Pellestri is doing. However, I'm a newbie, so not sure how often I can post back!

lysglimt

Scout
1-0 Morecambe in their first attempt - the left back cuts in and curls it nicely into the far corner - a better goalie would have saved it.
We have been by far the better side and we really should win this game

lysglimt

Scout
Was a strange situation early in the game - when Mengi appeared to be fouled - ref didnt whistlle and 1 second later Mengi clearly brought the player down. So either that was a freekick for us - or a stonewall penalty for Morecambe

lysglimt

Scout
Our defending has been ridiculous - it's like we have decided not to put that guy under pressure

lysglimt

Scout
Ryan Cooney has never scored in a competitive match in his life - and 2 against us in 5 minutes

lysglimt

Scout
Goal disallowed by Morecambe. I think this is the worst defending I have ever seen from any United-sides ever - and I have seen some shockers :)

Winger11

Goal disallowed by Morecambe. I think this is the worst defending I have ever seen from any United-sides ever - and I have seen some shockers :)
Is it Neville-effect? :) We have very prominent names in our back 4 besides him.

NYAS

Was considering watching this tonight but I’m glad I didn’t spend on this

lysglimt

Scout
Strange thing is - we can easily get 3 in the second-half if we get our acts together

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Playing utterly awful. First goal completely rattled us and its totally spurred them on. The Boys just cant handle the wind. Woolston is having an absolute mare here, lucky it wasn't 4 or 5. Mejbri making some daft decisions on the pass but definitely looks like our best option. Pellistri is a hell of a dribbler but cannot pass for the life of him.

lsd

The Oracle
Fair to say the future is not bright. We seem to have wasted a lot of money and time on young players who will never be good enough.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Fair to say the future is not bright. We seem to have wasted a lot of money and time on young players who will never be good enough.
Chill the hell out. It’s men v boys literally

Cathy Ferguson

Pellistri and Mengi, how are they doing? They are supposed to be closest to the first team I guess.