Gaming eFootball PES 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Android, iOS)

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Probably. It'd be the best football game on the PS4 if it wasn't for the infuriating level of scripting. I've still gotten enough hours out of it to feel it was worth the purchase.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Probably. It'd be the best football game on the PS4 if it wasn't for the infuriating level of scripting. I've still gotten enough hours out of it to feel it was worth the purchase.
6 quid is a steal and you also technically get pes 2021 too!!
Cheers guys, though really I'll happily spend 6 quid on a burger so feck knows why I was debating it.

Actually surprised by how good it is... First football game I've played since FIFA18, but yeah, really enjoying it.

Last edited:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Cheers guys, though really I'll happily sleeve 6 quid on a burger so feck knows why I was debating it.

Actually surprised by how good it is... First football game I've played since FIFA18, but yeah, really enjoying it.
Awesome, I’ve started playing my master league again, it’s a nice difficult where I finish second or first in the league generally.

Are you on PS4, remember you can sort the kits out.

evil_geko

6 quid is a steal and you also technically get pes 2021 too!!
I believe you have to buy PES 2021 even if it is Seasonal Update, they are selling it for half the price because of it but they said it will be standalone game.

" PES 2021 will essentially be an upgraded version of PES 2020, featuring a roster update with new club data, similar to FIFA's Legacy Editions on the Nintendo Switch. However, PES 2021 is not a DLC or content update, but will be standalone game. "

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I'll wait for more info on the 2021 update. Pes has a history with losing licensees from their previous game.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Awesome, I’ve started playing my master league again, it’s a nice difficult where I finish second or first in the league generally.

Are you on PS4, remember you can sort the kits out.
Where on the web is the best edit files to import?

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I believe you have to buy PES 2021 even if it is Seasonal Update, they are selling it for half the price because of it but they said it will be standalone game.

" PES 2021 will essentially be an upgraded version of PES 2020, featuring a roster update with new club data, similar to FIFA's Legacy Editions on the Nintendo Switch. However, PES 2021 is not a DLC or content update, but will be standalone game. "
In fairness that's basically what FIfa has done since about 2008, except they charge £60 for the privelege.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
It's really funny to see the stature of this game in the Balkans vs the rest of the world. Here it is the most popular game hands down, nearly everyone plays or have played it.

I will be taking part in a regional tournament next weekend, my first in ten years. Wish me luck :D

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Someone at Konami has a sense of humour at least.

They've given Lingard 'A' form and a Player of the Week version after his legendary goal against Leicester. :D