Eikrem...

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Good read, it's great he's doing so well. I was a big fan of his, still disappointed he left but totally understandable.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
The Paul Scholes comment...:drool:

I wish him the very best. Was convinced he'd make it here, and I'd be surprised if he doesn't go on to be a good player.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Just received his first call-up to the Noggie senior squad. Well deserved.

LouisRocca

For which game :confused:

The internationals games are over till February.
It's a friendly tournament in Thailand, Kings-cup I think.

Its 15th to 22nd of January.

Norway are probebly gonna play Thailand og Denmark, South-Korea.

The Norwegian squad is based on players playing in Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

LouisRocca

Do these games count as full internationals?
I'm not sure Nick, but I think so.

Eirik Raude, according the Norwegian FA they are going to play South-Korea, but this country is the only one that is yet to be confirmed.

Eirik Raude

He wasn't overly impressive in the last match, where he played 90 minutes.

He was also interviewed after the match, where he was asked, among other things, if he still had any contact with sir Alex Ferguson.

He answered: No, not at all. United are known not to buy back players they have gotten rid off. The chance of a return to United are therefore microscopic. But when it comes to Ole Gunnar, it is much more likely.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
It was a mediocre performance all around, the heat certainly didn't help. But the ability to make a telling contribution even when it's not his day is something Mags' always had and one of the things I admire about him.

Widnes

Stoke City are reportedly interested in former Manchester United youngster Magnus Wolff Eikrem, who plays in Norway for Molde.

The striker was highly-rated when part of the youth set-up at Old Trafford but failed to make the breakthrough into Sir Alex Ferguson's first-team.
He went to Norway just over 12 months ago with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who, as manager, guided the side to their first league title in their 100-year history last season.
Eikrem impressed in the championship-winning campaign, scoring four goals, and has attracted the attention of plenty of Europe's top scouts.
Now the Potters are said to be showing an interest and boss Tony Pulis could make an offer for the 21-year-old in the summer as he looks to bolster his squad for next season.
Pulis could, however, face competition from across the continent for the youngster, with German outfit Borussia Monchengladbach keen and Belgian side Genk also keeping an eye on him.
Some reports even suggest United could come back in for Eikrem with Ferguson maintaining an interest in the striker.
http://www.clubcall.com/stoke-city/stoke-join-race-for-molde-star-1419650.html

Eirik Raude

Stoke is only one of many European clubs watching him closely. Mönchengladbach, Hannover, Brugge and Genk are among the clubs that are reportedly scouting him.

His agent, Jim Solbakken, said the following to the local paper in Molde, Romsdals Budstikke: – The interest for one of Norway's best players is huge. European clubs from different leagues are queuing to check him out. My phone is ringing non stop.

davisjw

He's not a striker... If he was, scoring four goals last season in Norway is not worthy of a Championship squad...

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Why would Stoke be after him? He can actually play football. Not the bastardized shite they play there.

Will Absolute

I was always a big fan. First time I ever saw him for the Academy I posted on MEN that he was a great prospect. A couple of years back, I predicted in the Newbs that he was a possible replacement for Scholes.

And then he was sold!! That was a kick in the bollox :(

lysglimt

Scout
Why would Stoke be after him? He can actually play football. Not the bastardized shite they play there.
Thats's actually a bit harsh - Crouch, Walters, Etherington are all decent footballers! Sometimes people make it sound like Stoke are just a bunch of 6 ft 2-3 thugs - but take Crouch and their central defenders out and they are not a really big side.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
According to Molde director Tarje Nordstrand Jacobsen, Ole will take Mags with him to Villa if he's offered and accepts the job. Would be very interesting to see him in the Premiership.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
According to Molde director Tarje Nordstrand Jacobsen, Ole will take Mags with him to Villa if he's offered and accepts the job. Would be very interesting to see him in the Premiership.
Indeed. Obvious transfer. I always wondered why he was let go by us, he had great technique and whenever I saw him interviewed he seemed to ooze desire.

dev1l

Is it true that Molde published private correspondence between them and OGS?

arjwiz

Not sure if this has been posted, but if it was ever your long-standing wish to see Magnus Wolff enjoying himself in a bathtub filled with pineapple soda with 2 other guys, well, your wish has now come true.

Scroll to about 3 minutes in. But why would you want to miss the first 3 minutes?

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Could be on his way to Ajax or PSV. His agent has never experienced such interest in a Norwegian player before.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
http://www.dagbladet.no/2012/08/29/sport/fotball/tippeligaen/molde/magnus_wolff_eikrem/23166007/

Magnus Wolff Eikrem can follow Markus Henriksen to the Eresdivise.

The local paper, Romsdals Budstikke, got a piece in their paper about Ajax and PSV showing an interest for the playmaker.

-"We know that there is alot of interest about a fair few of our players, but it's been that way all the way through the season. However we're not negotiating with any clubs at the moment" according to the CEO of Molde, Tarje Nordstrand Jacobsen.

Wolff Eikrems agent, Jim Solbakken, confirms a huge interest in the last three days of the transfer window.

-"I'm getting alot of calls these days. I've never experienced such an interest over a Norwegian player in all my days as an agent". Solbakken would however not reveal which clubs who've shown an interest.

-"We're getting enquries from all over the place. Plenty from the biggest leagues in Europe, and some from the second biggest ones."

The transfer window slams shut on friday, and the agent will not rule out thet chance that Eikrem might be sold in the next few days. He says that it's impossible to predict if he'll stay or go.

-"We cannot rule anything out at this point, but we've rejected anyone who've contacted us so far. If it's the right club who are willing to pay the right amount for Magnus, then obviously Molde, Magnus and Ole Gunnar will have to make a decision together."

Molde is playing the second leg of the Europa League qualifier against Heerenveen tomorrow. Molde won the first game 2-0 after goals by Wolff Eikrem and Mattis Moström. The agent (Solbakken) will travel with the team to Holland.

-"It's my job to be available in case of anything of interest might happen, both for the player and the club. However I have not scheduled any meetings in Heerenveen on neither thursday nor friday."

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I'm not sure it matters - if the Wolf was ever given the chance to sign back with us I think he'd take it. He's always seemed the most pro-United youngster in history.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
He's bound to go to a bigger club in a few years, and he'll probably follow Ole wherever he goes. When Ole was talking to Aston Villa, he (Ole) told the board that he wanted to take Wolff with him to Birmingham.