Television El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie | Don't bother entering unless you've watched it

Bwuk

Buzzing for this. My girlfriend had never watched Breaking Bad before, so we are re-watching from the start.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Can't say I see the need for a whole film, but I was always slightly intrigued by the morning after Walt's death. How would Skyler react? How would the news react? That sort of thing.

As for Jesse, I was happy in the knowledge that Vince Gilligan believed he went to get Brock, ran away to Canada, and made boxes for a living under a new name.

ChrisNelson

This is good timing as I was only thinking recently that it's about time I re-watched Breaking Bad again, this I think will be my 3rd or 4th time.

So by the time I've got through them all again I'll be ready for the film - really looking forward to seeing what they do with Jessie.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Loved the series, so I'll watch this, but it's a show that didn't seem to need any more of an ending than it got. Most long running dramas make a hash of the ending, but BB largely got it right.

I'd rather get more Better Call Saul.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Loved the series, so I'll watch this, but it's a show that didn't seem to need any more of an ending than it got. Most long running dramas make a hash of the ending, but BB largely got it right.

I'd rather get more Better Call Saul.
We are doing. Season 5 is out early next year, and it'll be finishing with a sixth season.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Someone remind me again, what happened to the dough that Walt buried in the desert? Did Jessie end up with it?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Someone remind me again, what happened to the dough that Walt buried in the desert? Did Jessie end up with it?
The nazi's found it and took it to their base. Walt took a barrel to pay for his escape and left the remains for Walt Jr. Jesse drove off and if he took any money it couldn't have been much. I imagine the police arrived confiscated whatever survived the shootout.

Spoony

The People's President
I binged on BB. Suffice to say I was calling everyone bitch and trying to make the most purest crystal meth. Love it.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I can’t wait for this. I’ve been binging BB again with my girlfriend for the first time since the last season was released.

One thing that has really stood out for me watching back and knowing how it all unfolds is how terrible it was for Jesse from start to finish. He was manipulated by Walt at every step and despite there being a couple of moments where Walt appears to show compassion for Jesse, you kinda realise that it’s more because of how possessive Walt is. He reacts the same way over other things he thinks he has ownership of: Skyler, money, Meth, his recipe, his territory.

I hope they give Jesse a resolution with real satisfaction. Let him finally win and be at peace.

Bwuk

I can’t wait for this. I’ve been binging BB again with my girlfriend for the first time since the last season was released.

One thing that has really stood out for me watching back and knowing how it all unfolds is how terrible it was for Jesse from start to finish. He was manipulated by Walt at every step and despite there being a couple of moments where Walt appears to show compassion for Jesse, you kinda realise that it’s more because of how possessive Walt is. He reacts the same way over other things he thinks he has ownership of: Skyler, money, Meth, his recipe, his territory.

I hope they give Jesse a resolution with real satisfaction. Let him finally win and be at peace.
I don't really feel sorry for Jesse. He was a drug dealer, turning up at recovery meetings to sell drugs.

Can't wait for this. I do hope Walt is dead, and there isn't a stupid plot twist to keep him alive.

luke511

Plot twist he hunts out Saul Goodman at Cinnabon and frees him from the black and white shaded misery.

Sweet Square

Was that Walts voice at the end ?

Its been so long since I've watched the show, I can't remember anyone.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Got my gf watching this for the first time and I want to finish before this comes out. Currently two episodes into Season 3 but she struggles to binge it with how heavy some episodes are. Gonna be close.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Got my gf watching this for the first time and I want to finish before this comes out. Currently two episodes into Season 3 but she struggles to binge it with how heavy some episodes are. Gonna be close.
weird, we’re on exactly the same episode. Second watch through though and we only started again last week

Sweet Square

He appeared in one episode of Breaking Bad as "rowdy prisoner".

When Eboue said "Isaac" he was referring to Hank Schrader. I thought Dean Norris had bloody died then!
And I stand by my original comment, the show really lost something when ''rowdy prisoner'' was killed. But no really I thought Eboue was just taking the piss by naming a completely nothing character. Had no idea it a reference to Hank, in my defence I did say I really can't remember anyone from the show.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
And I stand by my original comment, the show really lost something when ''rowdy prisoner'' was killed. But no really I thought Eboue was just taking the piss by naming a completely nothing character. Had no idea it a reference to Hank, in my defence I did say I really can't remember anyone from the show.
It's a reference to when some numpty on here thought Hank was called "Isaac 'Hank' Schrader" because of the ASAC job title.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Been watching the latest teaser trailer - who is that standing behind Jesse next to the river? And who is the Blonde Jesse is about to bury?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Been watching the latest teaser trailer - who is that standing behind Jesse next to the river? And who is the Blonde Jesse is about to bury?
Dunno mate you probably have to watch the film.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
So I just realised the song in the main trailer is an anagram of Walter Back and I'm losing my mind.

They can't. Surely? I mean, one of the trailers says 9 people died at the scene. 8 + Walt?

Edgio

So I just realised the song in the main trailer is an anagram of Walter Back and I'm losing my mind.

They can't. Surely? I mean, one of the trailers says 9 people died at the scene. 8 + Walt?
Flashbacks maybe, or something like that. I'd like to think Gilligan wouldn't try and pull a stunt like that but...

Eric's Seagull

Did Walt really die? It seems that he died but we don't really know for sure