EL opponent - Roma

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Villareal are 7th in La Liga (behind Sociedad) and have scored jus 43 goals in 30 league games - hardly anything to turn your hair white
And yet Arse seem to contrive to turn in a lousy performance every now and again

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Is Smalling likely to feature against us? I heard he's been injured a lot this season

TrueRomanista

Supports
AS Roma
We recovered Smalling, Kumbulla, El Shaarawy and Spinazzola and luckily we lost Pedro

RkkMan

Read back. I said they have been competitive against the top three in Italy this season. The top three in Italy this season Inter, Milan, Juve

Worth pointing out could get knocked out by Roma by not losing either tie (two draws and knocked out on away goals)
What did I tell you?? You SERIOUSLY over estimated this Roma side

Lentwood

They were garbage. I thought beforehand that they were being underestimated by the BT Sport pundits but they must have seen some of their games because they were rank bad.

How we went in at HT 2-1 was bewildering but soon as we regained our composure we cut them apart

el3mel

Can we talk now about how shit Smalling is ? The guy hasn't improved one inch ever since I last saw him in a United shirt. He has always been a rubbish defender when it comes to positioning and awareness I honestly never got how he has so many fans here.

He's only good when you park the bus and play 10 defenders in the back so he can just block and head. Play any kind of open game and he'll be destroyed.

Thank feck we got rid of him.

croadyman

Can we talk now about how shit Smalling is ? The guy hasn't improved one inch ever since I last saw him in a United shirt. He has always been a rubbish defender when it comes to positioning and awareness I honestly never got how he has so many fans here.

He's only good when you park the bus and play 10 defenders in the back so he can just block and heads. Play any kind of open game and he'll be destroyed.

Yeah we exposed him and their defence badly in the second half

always_hoping

What did I tell you?? You SERIOUSLY over estimated this Roma side
You struggle with what was written don't you? Never over estimated them, gave facts and figures on them.

They were competitive against a lot of the better teams in Italy this season and tonight they weren't especially 2nd half as they weren't allowed.

always_hoping

He's only good when you park the bus and play 10 defenders in the back so he can just block and head. Play any kind of open game and he'll be destroyed.

In fairness to him he's only back from injury, last weekend his first match for many weeks.

I'd still rated him a lot higher than Jones which for some reason is still at United.