Gaming Elden Ring - Fromsoftware

Woodzy

Went to my brother's house and gave this a go. Did the tutorial, the first guy I met in the game, some knight on a horse, slapped me once and that was it. Ouch... not sure I have the skill for this.
You're not supposed to, or at least don't have to, fight the guy on the horse at that point. It's the beauty of the game.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
It looks huge too. The price is $40 in the states, I think that's a good indication it is a near full game in itself.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
So the DLC is a new map you get transported to. It is roughly the size of Limgrave, maybe a bit bigger.

Bebe

It looks huge too. The price is $40 in the states, I think that's a good indication it is a near full game in itself.
Better be huge, $53.99 here in Canada. I worked at a gaming retail store in high school and a bit of uni, new games were $59.99.

quadrant

Limgrave was what, 20/25% of the total map?
Much less than that. There were 7 overground areas (if you count Caelid & Dragonbarrow as one place), of which Limgrave was one of the smaller (by area). Plus there was all the underground areas. So more like 10% of the total game.

However I guess the new area will be extremely densely packed with stuff and will contain at least one very large legacy dungeon, judging by the variety of landscapes shown. Not to mention you can't trust anything Miyazaki says anyway, he loves winding the fans up. So it wouldn't surprise me if it was 4X the size of Limgrave or something when it came out.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I replayed and finished this game 2 months ago, because I thought the DLC would release right about now. Guess I was a bit quick.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I replayed and finished this game 2 months ago, because I thought the DLC would release right about now. Guess I was a bit quick.
I’m upto the last boss but trying to make my way through the optional bosses in the game.

Dragonlord Placidusax is a right cnut. Gonna beat the shit out of him when I’m home from work.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Blasphemous Blade shreds most enemies though.

Game is huge and you can play it in so many different ways. Love this but I’d still rate it ever so slightly below Bloodborne and Sekiro.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I’m upto the last boss but trying to make my way through the optional bosses in the game.

Dragonlord Placidusax is a right cnut. Gonna beat the shit out of him when I’m home from work.
Is he the one in Crumbling Aresomething? Where you have to lie down to teleport there?

Yeah he's annoying with his giant area of effect attacks.