Elder statesmen in football when they were young (photos)

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Rooney, Fabregas, Conte and a few others would disagree!
Well that isnt a cure, in Rooney's case it took him more than one go to make it stick? Not sure every day guys could drop 2k for a single transplant, let alone multiple transplants.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Excuse me boys, will you stop about hair loss, give me pictures of good looking man, or men. Do you have to ruin every thread? Bloody hell.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Well that isnt a cure, in Rooney's case it took him more than one go to make it stick? Not sure every day guys could drop 2k for a single transplant, let alone multiple transplants.
Well they were bald and now they're not, sounds like a cure to me!

£2k is not that much in the scheme of things if it's that important. That's a holiday or a slightly shittier car.

izec

Ah sorry to hear that, Must have been rough? I know I cried a little when I noticed that I was thinning on top.

Hair transplants cost a pretty penny no? I was thinking about Turkey, apparently it works best when you catch it early so to speak, but I dont have the money to pay 2k for a transplant.

It's why I originally said about there being no cure yet, it would be a goldmine of a drug!
Nah, hair transplants shouldnt be done under 30 in general. You dont have infinite hairs to transplant, so if your hair falls off heavily after the transplant (you are still young and your hairloss wont stop all of a sudden), you cant cover your whole head, since your hair offered for a transplant is limited. It is easier to know how your hairloss looks like when you are 30, 40 or 50. But with 22, you could be completely bald on top by the age of 30 and that would mean a hair transplant is pretty useless at this stage of the technology, since you wont be able to have good results, even with more transplants.

If you are young, you have to take medication and see how it goes really. Because hair transplant or no hair transplant, you will most likely have to take medication anyway ( at least that is whats recommended) if you really have decent hair loss.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He doesn't really fit into the thread, but such a peculiar face. Wonder what he looked like at 5 years old.

In-betweeners (I never watched that, don't judge me)

The 10th manager to reject Spurs this summer?

The new Mr. Bayern

Kamprad

Love Guardiolas front pocket and ripped boots. Klopp looks like a serial killer.

Oranges038

This and seeing Verón with hair were freaky.

Also, Kevin Keegan on the previous page is a spitting image of Brian May.
Kev's hair was quality. There's a young Beckenbauer there that looks a bit like Poch.

Red Stone

I refuse to believe that Veron wasn't born completely bald and wearing earrings.